2008 Hardin Hornets Varsity Football Schedule

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, well, well. Yet another weak pre-district schedule for the Hornets. The only good team is HD. Tarkington was nothing last year, and is usually pretty bad every year. Shepherd was nothing last year and I believe they finished last in their district. I haven't looked into Trinity's record from the previous season, but I'm sure they're not a powerhouse team.

So, the Hornets play another weak pre-district schedule and give everyone in Hardin false hope that they may have a decent team. Last year should have been an example to everyone that they weren't that good. EC totally ran them in the ground, and so did Crawford along with any other good team. Hardin can't play defense and everyone in the town knows it. I don't think that RECRUITING the players they have is going to yield any better results.

Guest 81sDad

Well, well, well. Yet another weak pre-district schedule for the Hornets. The only good team is HD. Tarkington was nothing last year, and is usually pretty bad every year. Shepherd was nothing last year and I believe they finished last in their district. I haven't looked into Trinity's record from the previous season, but I'm sure they're not a powerhouse team.

So, the Hornets play another weak pre-district schedule and give everyone in Hardin false hope that they may have a decent team. Last year should have been an example to everyone that they weren't that good. EC totally ran them in the ground, and so did Crawford along with any other good team. Hardin can't play defense and everyone in the town knows it. I don't think that RECRUITING the players they have is going to yield any better results.

Other than that are you pretty excited about their chances next year? Are you like  a former coach or something? I can tell you one thing the kid that moved over from NC to Hardin should be the mvp of the district. Who is EC anyway? I have chills. Go Hornets and good luck to Coach Haynes and the bunch.

Guest 81sDad

Who is EC anyway? I have chills. 

November 9, 2007 EC 57- Hardin 29, subs played 4th quarter....Refresh your memory? 

You may have your boy Thomas this year but the Dickey can go and will be a d-1 prospect. Playing in a four-a school then facing EC is a smaller task. Hang loose there Buc Fan you may be in for a rude awakening.

November 9, 2007 EC 57- Hardin 29, subs played 4th quarter....Refresh your memory? 

You may have your boy Thomas this year but the Dickey can go and will be a d-1 prospect. Playing in a four-a school then facing EC is a smaller task. Hang loose there Buc Fan you may be in for a rude awakening.

How can you say WHO IS EC? how many times have you'll won this district? I cant recall any.

1.) Think

2.) Think Again

3.) Post

Guest ECBucFan

You are making presumptions on future events that may or may not come to pass. There is no need to "hang loose", so far as Hardin is concerned. The past two games have been blowouts in EC's favor, 57-0 (I think, and game was not finished, and most recently 57-29, and could have been much worse) In light of these facts, its just silly for you to ask "who is EC anyway?". Win at least one game, and then you can talk. BTW, are you really a players dad? You sound much younger. 

who is this D 1 prospect yall are talking about and if he is truly a d1 prospect what is he doing moving into a 2a school because that will hurt his chances on getting that scholarship

I think this D1 stud (move in) is going to be surprised about the talent and hitting in this District, let's play the games first, then give out the post season awards.

Guest baseball25

Bucof2010 Head to head was ugly no doubt about it, Now who did y'all play in the 2nd round of the playoffs????Oh yeah thats right y'all were picking up equipment that week.

I love this. The fact that you guys will argue over a thread at each other trying to reign supreme over one another. In my opinion, until Hardin beats EC Hardin has no right to talk smack about being better than EC simply because of the beatings they suffered at the hands of the Bucs. Don't be surprised if it happens again this year as well.

Until proven otherwise, EC is better then Hardin, always has been always will.

Guest 81sDad

Watched the kid play last year at NC, and he is not that good.  Whoever said D-1 is hilarious, ::) if he was d-1 NC would have won more then 2 games last year.  Plus they were the largest school in a weaker 4A district. But all that being said Hardin will be back in the playoffs next year.

He was a freshman last year "i cant scratch my self and watch a football game" old ball coach........... We will see what he does in a star studded two-a district.

Guest ECBucFan

....until Hardin beats EC Hardin has no right to talk smack about being better than EC simply because of the beatings they suffered at the hands of the Bucs. Don't be surprised if it happens again this year as well.

81'sDad needs to figure this out. Badly.

Guest 81sDad

....until Hardin beats EC Hardin has no right to talk smack about being better than EC simply because of the beatings they suffered at the hands of the Bucs. Don't be surprised if it happens again this year as well.

I just happen to be a fan of the kid and was taken back by some comments on here about his moving to Hardin. His entire family is nothing but class and to be called out bc his father is now Coaching at Hardin is wrong. Give the kid a break which you people from ec have a hard time doing but he is a great kid and football player. Anything wrong with that? Though so.  ;D This kid is going to get on your nerves for the next three years.

I just happen to be a fan of the kid and was taken back by some comments on here about his moving to Hardin. His entire family is nothing but class and to be called out bc his father is now Coaching at Hardin is wrong. Give the kid a break which you people from ec have a hard time doing but he is a great kid and football player. Anything wrong with that? Though so.  ;D This kid is going to get on your nerves for the next three years.

No one said anything bad about him. However I doubt he's going to bother e.c. to much your building him up real big but I doubt that he can fill the shoes you've made for him.

The Dickey kid is good but better watch the Stelly kid this year he is huge and fast heading to the state powerlifting meet with a first at regionals, this team is stacked with skill players

Other than that are you pretty excited about their chances next year? Are you like  a former coach or something? I can tell you one thing the kid that moved over from NC to Hardin should be the mvp of the district. Who is EC anyway? I have chills. Go Hornets and good luck to Coach Haynes and the bunch.

Keep up the good work Hardin.  Hardin's defense this year was much better than it was last yr.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jikenaj
    Newest Member
    jikenaj