Tomball @ PNG

Rez Ipsa

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

They had close games with Willis and Waller, Flanigan the HC over there now. 

Long as Png doesn't spot them 20+ pts they'll be fine. 

At this point I'd almost say PNG SHOULD spot them 20 points. We have no idea at this point if PNG can even execute a play without being down by 20. They turn into superheroes when down by 20. 

1 hour ago, Rez Ipsa said:

At this point I'd almost say PNG SHOULD spot them 20 points. We have no idea at this point if PNG can even execute a play without being down by 20. They turn into superheroes when down by 20. 

I agree. You can’t keep sleepwalking the first half.  Coach Faircloth gotta find a way to get this team going full throttle from opening kickoff.

My assessment: PNG played Tomball in 2018 and 2019. In 2018 PNG lost with Roschon Johnson sitting injured on the bench, and it was PNG's first game with their 2nd string QB. Even so, Tomball appeared weak and I have no doubt PNG would have beaten them soundly with RJ in the game, or even the next week with more time under the new QB. In 2019, PNG and Bost easily handled Tomball. My guess is PNG has the advantage tomorrow. I predict a three-score victory, and it will also be the first game that PNG makes a first-quarter stop, and the first game that PNG starts out in the lead.