Recommended Posts

1
47 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Are they DII 4A? Region 3. I see they have the top sophomore running back in the country named Ruben Owens. He has offers from Florida, Texas, LSU, A&M, OU, and many others. 

DI

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, huddle said:

I have a friend in El Campo that said Owens does not start , he rotates in .

They have 3 stud running backs that totaled nearly 3700 yards last year. A senior and junior ahead of Owens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

Remember the 2 backs Silsbee faced in 2015 who both had 1500 yards. 

That was the game that had the winning 2 point conversion to Mackey that forever solidified his place as the best WR to ever come out of Southeast Texas, right?

I couldn't help myself.  

And I seem to know a lot about a team I can't stand, huh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

That was the game that had the winning 2 point conversion to Mackey that forever solidified his place as the best WR to ever come out of Southeast Texas, right?

I couldn't help myself.  

And I seem to know a lot about a team I can't stand, huh?

Dumb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:
5 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

That was the game that had the winning 2 point conversion to Mackey that forever solidified his place as the best WR to ever come out of Southeast Texas, right?

I couldn't help myself.  

And I seem to know a lot about a team I can't stand, huh?

Dumb

Well....it’s kinda funny, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

Remember the 2 backs Silsbee faced in 2015 who both had 1500 yards. 

Yeah, them two had 400 of their 448 yards and all five rushing TDs against us in that game. They just where not enough to overcome the legend of Mackey. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Member Statistics

    41,801
    Total Members
    1,837
    Most Online
    Chris Falgout
    Newest Member
    Chris Falgout
    Joined


×
×
  • Create New...