Trump is not a king

Big girl

On 11/26/2019 at 4:38 PM, baddog said:

That has to be one of the stupidest articles I have read. CNN and their Trump hatred stinks all through it. What a sheltered life people lead who would believe one shred of that biased crapola.

Please list any president who has revealed their tax return. Next, list all the presidents whose birth certificate was questionable. 

All of the modern Presidents have released their tax returns

18 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Good question, answer...nothing.

It’s like the folks that like to see the rich pay a higher tax percentage because they want to see them pay their “fair” share.

Somehow they think it makes their life better.

This is something he/she has researched because it was asked. It’s not like he/she was chomping at the bit to see these past president’s tax returns revealed. As soon as he/she admits this to himself/herself, he/she will realize that he/she has TDS.

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

Do you mean conflicts like having your son employed by Burisma while you are the vice president?

And forcing the president there to fire the prosecutor investigating the corrupt company.  By the way, all the while withholding aid until the deed is done, with obammy's blessing.  Talk about quid pro quo!!  But its alright since it was perpetrated by the Dims.  Big girl is blinded by TDS.

21 hours ago, NetCat said:

And by the way @UT alum, I'm one of those independents that votes based on who's best for the country. I've voted for Democrats and Republicans over the years. And right now most of the Democrats are making it really hard to vote for them. And you're not helping them by your "it's too hard to read" argument. If you really want my vote, you've got to do better

I’m not running for anything. 

15 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Good question, answer...nothing.

It’s like the folks that like to see the rich pay a higher tax percentage because they want to see them pay their “fair” share.

Somehow they think it makes their life better.

Hell, if they’d just pay the same rate. Fed Ex paid $0 federal income tax in 2018. 
Corporate borrowing is heading north of 10 trillion on top of billions in corporate tax breaks. Funny thing is, capital investment is stalling and wages are stagnant. Trump lied about his tax cut.

32 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Hell, if they’d just pay the same rate. Fed Ex paid $0 federal income tax in 2018. 
Corporate borrowing is heading north of 10 trillion on top of billions in corporate tax breaks. Funny thing is, capital investment is stalling and wages are stagnant. Trump lied about his tax cut.

You really need to post some links to back up your math.

Wages are NOT stagnant.   Wage growth for the lower part of the income spectrum is better than it has been in a very long time.   There are more jobs unfilled than workers to fill them, hence demand is raising wages instead of the government trying to raise them.  The ultra low unemployment rate and very high consumer confidence rate  are not consistent with stalling capital investment and stagnant wages.   What lies did Trump tell about his tax cut?

2 hours ago, UT alum said:

You like Chris Wallace, Bret Baier?

Remember -- the so-called "whistle blower's" lawyer said the coup has begun against Trump and CNN will play a part.  What part of "objective" reporting would this be?  It's also funny when you play a montage of the liberal press on certain days, you'll hear the same buzz word.  Like the DNC is feeding them talking points.  But, it's been like that for a while.  Remember when all media on the left was using the word "gravitas" against Bush?  Not a coincidence, my friend!

2 hours ago, UT alum said:

Don’t think most of what you stated is true but to the 0% tax rate for FedEx or any corporation.  They employ tens of thousands of folks that do pay federal and state taxes...works for me.  Any money that can stay in the private sector and out of the grasp of the fed gov is fine by me.  

Even if FedEx paid a 50% tax rate it wouldn’t improve yours or anyone else’s life.  If FedEx or any corporation keeps more then they expand and that means more jobs and more taxpayers to support the takers.

...but, but, they’ll keep some of those profits to pay the CEO and his henchmen.

I’m OK with that, too.