Anderson-Shiro 52 Kountze 6/FINAL

WOSgrad

18 minutes ago, Whatintheworld said:

Unbelievable!! Is that 500 points given up this year in 9 games? At least they out scored their average on offense. 

How is their JV doing this year and their Jr High? 

I don't know what's happening over there. They should not be this bad

10 hours ago, NetCat said:

I don't know what's happening over there. They should not be this bad

Kountze since 2015

2-8

3-7

1-7

1-9

Currently 1-7

Just curious how quickly things are expected to change. 

They suspended 10 players (seniors) for 1 game, because of behavior.  Looks like #2 is gone, and they lost their JV. 

Change takes time, especially when you've been bad for so long.  Just my opinion. 

50 minutes ago, SkeeterBronson said:

Kountze since 2015

2-8

3-7

1-7

1-9

Currently 1-7

Just curious how quickly things are expected to change

They suspended 10 players (seniors) for 1 game, because of behavior.  Looks like #2 is gone, and they lost their JV. 

Change takes time, especially when you've been bad for so long.  Just my opinion. 

I said they shouldn't be this bad, don't know why you think I said anything about how long it takes to change

3 hours ago, SkeeterBronson said:

Kountze since 2015

2-8

3-7

1-7

1-9

Currently 1-7

Just curious how quickly things are expected to change. 

The new head coach gave a live interview where he literally put all the blame on how bad Kountze has been on the coaches. He pointed out that the coaches had kids in the wrong positions, he said that the weight room was a joke, and he said that he is changing things right away. He said Kountze has the athletes and the lineman to make the playoffs and that he will make them a playoff team THIS year. The entire staff is gone from last year and they have new coaches in every position. 

how in the world did they suspend 10 seniors when they literally only have 6 on the roster? 
You sure they suspended them for a game or was it for a half? 

From what I was told they all weren't seniors suspended....a few juniors also and yes #2 is gone and #11 also...he was kicked off the team for being bullied and standing up for himself and Coach wanted him to move to the front of the bus and he refused to move to the front so Coach dismissed him from team, and also heard his parents checked him out of school a week later.

Sorry guess I don't have the insider info like you do. 

Would like to hear or read that interview. Sounds like you must know some of the old staff.  Just curious as to whether the kids are that unathletic or was it a conflict of interest since the AD was also the Head Football and Head Basketball coach which are 2 sports that overlap if you are successful. 

9 hours ago, Whatintheworld said:

The new head coach gave a live interview where he literally put all the blame on how bad Kountze has been on the coaches. He pointed out that the coaches had kids in the wrong positions, he said that the weight room was a joke, and he said that he is changing things right away. He said Kountze has the athletes and the lineman to make the playoffs and that he will make them a playoff team THIS year. The entire staff is gone from last year and they have new coaches in every position. 

how in the world did they suspend 10 seniors when they literally only have 6 on the roster? 
You sure they suspended them for a game or was it for a half? 

Not sure if its true but I believe there in a 5 team district so they only needed 1 win to make playoffs...any Coach would say he's making the playoffs I assume...

3 minutes ago, Hooohead.com said:

From what I was told they all weren't seniors suspended....a few juniors also and yes #2 is gone and #11 also...he was kicked off the team for being bullied and standing up for himself and Coach wanted him to move to the front of the bus and he refused to move to the front so Coach dismissed him from team, and also heard his parents checked him out of school a week later.

Story I heard was him another teammate were fighting and he was asked to move to extinguish the situation and refused. I am sure there is more to the story that involved him being dismissed.  I would think he would want to try and stay on the team with all of the offers he has been getting. Wasn't he offered by Alabama?

7 minutes ago, SkeeterBronson said:

Story I heard was him another teammate were fighting and he was asked to move to extinguish the situation and refused. I am sure there is more to the story that involved him being dismissed.  I would think he would want to try and stay on the team with all of the offers he has been getting. Wasn't he offered by Alabama?

Hang on. Somebody from kountze was offered by Alabama???????????????  

2 hours ago, SkeeterBronson said:

Sorry guess I don't have the insider info like you do. 

Would like to hear or read that interview. Sounds like you must know some of the old staff.  Just curious as to whether the kids are that unathletic or was it a conflict of interest since the AD was also the Head Football and Head Basketball coach which are 2 sports that overlap if you are successful. 

The only coach I know is Coach Joubert and that’s just from watching his basketball teams in regionals and state. Never actually spoke to him. I know how hard he coaches all sports and how bad he wants to win in everything he does. I have zero connections with any of the old staff. 

17 minutes ago, Whatintheworld said:

The only coach I know is Coach Joubert and that’s just from watching his basketball teams in regionals and state. Never actually spoke to him. I know how hard he coaches all sports and how bad he wants to win in everything he does. I have zero connections with any of the old staff. 

Would still like to hear that interview.

2 hours ago, Whatintheworld said:

This is the hidden content, please

Just listened to the interview,  missed the part where he bashed the old staff, and talk bad about the weightroom.  He did say the kids looked like they were going through the motions, and looked liked they hadn't been taught certain techniques,  but didn't hear any call outs, you muat have the unedited version 

2 hours ago, Whatintheworld said:

1 hour ago, SkeeterBronson said:

Just listened to the interview,  missed the part where he bashed the old staff, and talk bad about the weightroom.  He did say the kids looked like they were going through the motions, and looked liked they hadn't been taught certain techniques,  but didn't hear any call outs, you muat have the unedited version 

Must not of listened hard enough. Just because he said “I’m not trying to bash anyone” before bashing them, does not make it ok to bash them! But hey, after moving the kids around in the correct position and getting them motivated like the old staff couldn’t do, it has really made a huge difference it looks like. Bottom line is simple, it’s not always the coaching staff like people think. At least the kids aren’t “dead horses being beaten by the coaches”. I don’t know any of the new or old coaches, but I’m sure they both do/did the best they could.