Hey Libs......Please try to spin this..

Lukethadrifter

As I was channel flipping on election night, I of course wanted to see what the libtards were saying. I have a little game I play with the wife when flipping through these channels. I like to see how long it takes before they say something that only libtards can say or "spin" something to fit their agenda's. It usually takes all of about 15-30 seconds. For the record, I believe my record is about a minute and a half and I have been doing this for about 6 months now. Anyway, I digress...................to the main point.................Mr Maddow and her/his sidekick had just broke one of some news out of Florida that a proposition had passed to allow felons to vote again once released from prison. Dude.....by the looks on their faces, you would have thought that they had both WON the freakin megaball!!! Think about this people, they were celebrating and joyous because of this!! They then went on to explain how important this is for Florida because it has become the "swing state" in so many close elections. They were ECSTATIC!!!...........I am paraphrasing here, but this was the jest of their statements "1.4 million voters can now cast their ballots and that is nothing but good news for democrats in Florida" said MR MADDOW (Yeah, I know that he is a she, I think) Let that last sentence soak in people. One need not look any further to understand the democrat's agenda in this country and the means by which they will take to do it because that says it all.

On 11/9/2018 at 2:31 PM, Lukethadrifter said:

As I was channel flipping on election night, I of course wanted to see what the libtards were saying. I have a little game I play with the wife when flipping through these channels. I like to see how long it takes before they say something that only libtards can say or "spin" something to fit their agenda's. It usually takes all of about 15-30 seconds. For the record, I believe my record is about a minute and a half and I have been doing this for about 6 months now. Anyway, I digress...................to the main point.................Mr Maddow and her/his sidekick had just broke one of some news out of Florida that a proposition had passed to allow felons to vote again once released from prison. Dude.....by the looks on their faces, you would have thought that they had both WON the freakin megaball!!! Think about this people, they were celebrating and joyous because of this!! They then went on to explain how important this is for Florida because it has become the "swing state" in so many close elections. They were ECSTATIC!!!...........I am paraphrasing here, but this was the jest of their statements "1.4 million voters can now cast their ballots and that is nothing but good news for democrats in Florida" said MR MADDOW (Yeah, I know that he is a she, I think) Let that last sentence soak in people. One need not look any further to understand the democrat's agenda in this country and the means by which they will take to do it because that says it all.

Interesting little game you have there.  I might try that.  And yes, to them, the ends justifies  the means.  Brenda Snipes, The Overlord of voting in Broward County Florida, has been doing her best, but the authorities have gotten her number (I hope), so the Dems have this great backup plan.  Heaven help us.