Dem Leadership Advocates Violence

Hagar

I’m sure most have heard about Maxine Waters, and Eric Holder advocating violence.  Now we have Nancy Pelosi.  The Democrats have really gone over the top.  How any quasi normal person could support this violence & anarchy is beyound me.

In all honesty, I Initially thought TDS was nothing more than a joke.  Now?  I’m convinced this is real.

Might as well stick this in here.  Together, these two post indicate just how deranged the Left has become.  What do most liberals say when they lost an argument?  What’s their one word retort?  Yep, racist.  Here’s a woman on MSNBC calling the Cherokee, racist.  Old .100 Warren being defended by the R word.  If it wasn’t pathetic, it’d be funny.

This is the hidden content, please

7 hours ago, Hagar said:

I’m sure most have heard about Maxine Waters, and Eric Holder advocating violence.  Now we have Nancy Pelosi.  The Democrats have really gone over the top.  How any quasi normal person could support this violence & anarchy is beyound me.

In all honesty, I Initially thought TDS was nothing more than a joke.  Now?  I’m convinced this is real.

So assault and battery is now referred to as collateral damage. Pelosi has brain damage. You can see it in her face.

11 minutes ago, baddog said:

You know, even though she is a person I can't stand, she should not be subjected to that type off behavior, even if she deserves it.

I agree.  I stated on another venue, that this is what the Left wants.  They (MSM) don’t cover attacks on the right, but this’ll be on all the Leftist channels for a week, at least.  We need to sit tight, for sure, until after the Mid Terms.