Jasper @ LCM

LCMAlumtiger32

2 hours ago, LC-M said:

I don’t think that will have anything to do with it

I think you're right. If the weather's horrible, it's gonna affect the gate receipts regardless of where the game is played. I would think that JISD would cover some of LCM's costs to get them up there to get the game played. Maybe I'm naive, but that would be the right thing to do. 

7 minutes ago, Bulldogs92 said:

I think you're right. If the weather's horrible, it's gonna affect the gate receipts regardless of where the game is played. I would think that JISD would cover some of LCM's costs to get them up there to get the game played. Maybe I'm naive, but that would be the right thing to do. 

I think LCM should do it. But I believe LCM Head Coach won’t do it because a sloppy field might help LCM.  I’m  not saying it would help Lcm win but the score might not be as high. 

36 minutes ago, Bulldogs92 said:

I remember going down there a couple of times with some of the best Jasper teams ever assembled and struggling to beat the Bears in the mud. You're right...

Y’all beat a goo bears team I believe it was 1982 or 83 by a field goal keeping us from going to the playoffs