Week 1 thread

king

5 hours ago, horndawg said:

Yeah, I’m not sure how Miami got hyped up so high, they got “Richt rolled”, he just can’t seem to win in the spotlight.

I was at the game and you can hear fans talking about how they want Richt fires already. He don’t have the balls to bench our qb because of “senior leadership”. We got punked and I put most of the blame on Richt. You can see the body language on the sideline. He is a poor motivater the game has passed him by. He should of hired Butch Davis instead. Miami has too 10 talent but they just looked like deer in the headlights and put that on the staff.

on the positive note, I finally visit jerryworld. Say in club level seats. The stadium is nice. 

Couple of takeaways from Week 1.

The Good

1. Alabama probably will waltz to another title, pending injuries

2. LSU looks like they are back. Finally got a decent QB, and man that D is loaded.

3. The SEC is without a doubt the best conference in football this year. 

4. Oklahoma wins the Big 12 and probably is in the Final Four again.

The Bad

1. My Lord, Miami looked awful.  Don't understand....

2. Texas broke the hearts of longhorn nation...again. It is reasonable for them to get hot and beat USC and make a run in the BIG 12, but this is dragging on. 

3. Jim Harbaugh has got to be the most overrated coach in college football.(Soon to be Tom Herman if he don't get his crap together). What has Michigan done other than travel around and try to be the cool guys. When will Harbaugh start getting local and national flack?

4. Northwestern St, losing in upset fashion to Aggie.