Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DannyShapiroBE

Who are Southeast Texas' best returning offensive linemen?

11 posts in this topic

hardin has a sophomore center who started last season as a freshman. i'm just now learning all the players and details, but from what i have heard this kid is at a ton of college camps and is being invited several places as well. not sure how to spell his last name, but i believe its Paul Thonsgard

camsdad and DannyShapiroBE like this

On 7/6/2018 at 5:55 PM, BMTSoulja1 said:

If only we had someone at each school that counts how many sacks these guys give up or how many pancakes they get....  

I agree with you and most O-Line coaches keep this information, it's just not made public. Recruiters aren't looking at stats anyways. They are looking at size first, feet second, strength third and overall domination on film. Don't sleep on Andrew Culpeper in Huntington, this dude is a beast. He is on Baylor's radar for sure and soon to be many others.

BMTSoulja1 likes this

Barbers Hill has a couple of 1st teamers from last year which was their Jr. year. They both also started as Sophomores.

GCM will have a couple good ones this year as well. 1 Started every snap as a sophomore. Th other played in a rotation and was also a sophomore.  The started played against some of the best D-tackles in the district last season and may have given up 2-3 sacks.  He should be poised to have a good year this season.