My 2020 top 100 list.

jkbtjc53

Couple kids from Southeast Texas made this list as well.

i was really impressed with Ethan McCollum, LCM might have the best football player in Orange Texas in this particular class which might possibly be the first time ever? I’m sure WOS will have 1-5 guys emerge though. Anyways list below.

This is the hidden content, please

1 hour ago, jkbtjc53 said:

i was really impressed with Ethan McCollum, LCM might have the best football player in Orange Texas in this particular class which might possibly be the first time ever? I’m sure WOS will have 1-5 guys emerge though. Anyways list below.

I really like McCollum too.

12 hours ago, jkbtjc53 said:

He might be the best right now but I wouldn't say this would be the first time ever. We have had good athletes come through. A lot of them over shadowed by better teams. He's not the best QB LCM has ever had. But he has room to improve.

13 hours ago, LC-M said:

He might be the best right now but I wouldn't say this would be the first time ever. We have had good athletes come through. A lot of them over shadowed by better teams. He's not the best QB LCM has ever had. But he has room to improve.

I think by his senior year he will be.

4 hours ago, jkbtjc53 said:

I think by his senior year he will be.

I think he would be a good running back no doubt. But LCM has had great running backs in Homer Rhodes, Bo Louis, Alex Sezer, Craig Merrit, Jeremy Crosson, Wooster. Best QB at LCM probably Richard Pannell and  Francis. Buster Ascol , Khris Omey and Hunter Gonzales were very good. I don’t if your from orange  or even keep up with LCM football.

34 minutes ago, ccsbasketballplayer said:

The best QB talent wise is and will most likely always be Hunter Gonzalez. He was special. His size rendered him from playing the position collegiately but he was a hell of a football player. He wouldn’t show up on a list like this however because he wasn’t a top notch prospect. 

Hunter was good but his size did render him. Pannell went on to play D1 ball and could throw the ball And run. The triple I did not help his ability but that’s old school football 

I don't see Kelvontay Dixon, from Carthage on the list. Might have missed him. This is Keaontay Ingram's little brother. He was hurt the 2nd game of his sophomore season. But he already has 5 P5 offers (Texas, Colorado, Baylor, TCU, and Okie Lite). He is already as tall as his brother, and faster. Needs to add weight, but he has all the tools. Has a chance to be one of the top recruits in Texas by his senior year. A lot of people think he can be better than Keaontay as crazy as that sounds. He will do it all for Carthage in 2018. 

Another player I didn't see was Carthage's Ty'Kieast Crawford. OL/DL, 6-5, 290. Was a backup OT this year for Carthage. Saw a lot of playing time. Kid is going to be a monster. Next big time OL recruit to come out of Carthage. Just goes to show you how loaded Carthage was that this kid was not even a starter. He starts at any other 4a program in that state. But Carthage is OLU, haha. Check out some of the pictures on his twitter. Kid is a man child. No fat on that young man. Going to be scary. 

Both are in Dave Campbell Rising recruiting guide, in the Texas Top 50 class of 2020. Just 2 more to watch out for. There are 2-3 more players from Carthage in the 20' class that will be highly recruited, but I don't want to keep going. Needless to say Carthage 2019 is going 16-0. That class is even more loaded than this years seniors who won back to back championships.

3 hours ago, Dawgs12345 said:

I don't see Kelvontay Dixon, from Carthage on the list. Might have missed him. This is Keaontay Ingram's little brother. He was hurt the 2nd game of his sophomore season. But he already has 5 P5 offers (Texas, Colorado, Baylor, TCU, and Okie Lite). He is already as tall as his brother, and faster. Needs to add weight, but he has all the tools. Has a chance to be one of the top recruits in Texas by his senior year. A lot of people think he can be better than Keaontay as crazy as that sounds. He will do it all for Carthage in 2018. 

Another player I didn't see was Carthage's Ty'Kieast Crawford. OL/DL, 6-5, 290. Was a backup OT this year for Carthage. Saw a lot of playing time. Kid is going to be a monster. Next big time OL recruit to come out of Carthage. Just goes to show you how loaded Carthage was that this kid was not even a starter. He starts at any other 4a program in that state. But Carthage is OLU, haha. Check out some of the pictures on his twitter. Kid is a man child. No fat on that young man. Going to be scary. 

Both are in Dave Campbell Rising recruiting guide, in the Texas Top 50 class of 2020. Just 2 more to watch out for. There are 2-3 more players from Carthage in the 20' class that will be highly recruited, but I don't want to keep going. Needless to say Carthage 2019 is going 16-0. That class is even more loaded than this years seniors who won back to back championships.

They didn’t make the list for the reasons you stated, Ingram didn’t play this year, he’s getting rave reviews out of Carthage but he hasn’t done anything on varsity yet, gotta make sure he’s not living off his brothers name.

crawford didn’t start this year despite being 6’5 280, there are 5 O-like spots on the field, if he was that good he would have started over somebody, Carthage was talented but they didn’t have 5 FBS or FCS guys on that O-line.

13 hours ago, jkbtjc53 said:

They didn’t make the list for the reasons you stated, Ingram didn’t play this year, he’s getting rave reviews out of Carthage but he hasn’t done anything on varsity yet, gotta make sure he’s not living off his brothers name.

crawford didn’t start this year despite being 6’5 280, there are 5 O-like spots on the field, if he was that good he would have started over somebody, Carthage was talented but they didn’t have 5 FBS or FCS guys on that O-line.

Very fair comments. We will see where we are at the end of the 2018 season. Kelvontay is special. But he has to prove it on the field.