East Chambers 60 Buna 52/FINAL

WOSgrad

4 minutes ago, ReconMarine1980 said:

Ballgame...EC-60...Buna-52...The officials have been the worse I have ever seen,  not just against Buna but EC also, I have never seen these 3, but they would make a call and would not remember what they called,  and like I said it was against both teams..Good Luck to EC the rest of the way...

Nice bounce back Buna! Y’all have a great coach that will get y’all back on track. 

Coach Sutherland worked everyone into the game even when the Bucs were behind!  I don’t question the GOAT!  It didn’t make sense when they fell behind by 9 points, but he knew what they were capable of accomplishing.  They overcame the 9 point deficit and won by 8.  More importantly they played under stress which is what the Bucs can expect when the play-offs roll around.

Buna had a very good game plan and EC press was not as effective as in other game. I didn't think EC played very well but Buna may have had something to do with it. EC put together a decent 4th quarter to win the game but Buna was well coached as usual and kids executed game plan well. I almost did not go to the game because of long trip and I thought it would be a 30 point game. Little did I know. Good job Buna and good luck in the playoffs.