Official PNG Crosby thread

Stattrax

Who you got? Terrible matchup for PNG. I've said it all year Crosby has the best attack in the area. Legit QB WR and RB. Both teams are having defensive issues. Both teams coming off losses, PNG a Rivalry loss.. With this be a let down game or will both teams be ready? Riordon usually has a plan intact. Will Fairclothe run a multiple offense , or RJ? I know from my perspective, not much can be corrected with PNG defensive issues, only chance of a victory is a shootout. Crosby brings 3 legit playmakers into the game. PNG will need to play best game of year. 

Unlike some others on this site, I have faith that our coaches will do everything they can to win this game!

PNG can score with anyone if we are able to execute our offense properly!!!  LOVE THOSE INDIANS!!!

Time for a PNG defensive dominant effort.  Wish all the boys well & hope for no injuries on either team!

2 hours ago, Eazy said:

Crosby gave up more points than anyone else in the District, including Caney Creek.     Take PNG.  

We don't have the teams in our district like Crosby so can you base it off of that? When the games starts let us just pray the plays go the INdians way along with lots of alcohol ahead of time! Gonna need it! 

Not really worried about the offense they have it but hope more people put their hands on the football! Let RJ do his job as a qb and not wear him out being the whole team! Let the receivers and rb help RJ out! He is a great athlete can't take it away from that kid the highest respect for him and his work ethic! He could be a inspiration to many! Would be nice to see some of the plays that we did with memorial!