MCM 2017 Thoughts

Stattrax

16 hours ago, PAT said:

Do the sophomores that are starting in front of these seniors deserve to be there?

Well you see our defense what do you think? When the seniors were in these positions our defense performed a lot better! These senior players never got beat from Nederland! It's Faircloth took away some of the power we had in defense. Hammonds Bost Alec and Mobley can't do it by themselves! 

7 minutes ago, PNGNDN1990 said:

Well you see our defense what do you think? When the seniors were in these positions our defense performed a lot better! These senior players never got beat from Nederland! It's Faircloth took away some of the power we had in defense. Hammonds Bost Alec and Mobley can't do it by themselves! 

Are the sophomore starters parents part of the booster club? If so, there’s your answer!

1 hour ago, PNGNDN1990 said:

First off. Ill give you one post. The kids you name where in the game a ton against Ozen. And Ozen gashed them pretty well. If it would not have been for fumbles by Ozen, points would have been scored. Take your pity party somewhere else. I am sorry your kid is not starting. And if you say your kid is not the one you like to use every other post, you might think about contacting his parents because I am sure they would not be happy you are running your mouth about him. People like yourself, give folks like the post above,  ammo. Take your concerns to the coach if you feel that way, Because I promise you have earned ZERO respect from any P.N.G. fan on this board. Now if you would like to keep embarrassing the kids that you put their names out than go right ahead. However, if you are any type of adult give up the cause. Because running your mouth on here is doing nothing but embarrassing those kids. As everyone on here knows I am by no means a fan of BF, however his job depends on winning, not playing certain kids. What your doing now is embarrassing all the kids that have won many of games without your son. So suck it up buttercup. I do not know where you where born and raised, but I know where you were not................ You disgrace every P.N.G. person on this site........... Your not seeing a ton of responses from P.N.G. fans because people don't want to look rude. However since i have over 2k likes and speak the truth, I will do it for them. Feel free to respond, and not get another back from me. And as far as i am concerned, change your name, you do not deserve to use those letters.

7 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

First off. Ill give you one post. The kids you name where in the game a ton against Ozen. And Ozen gashed them pretty well. If it would not have been for fumbles by Ozen, points would have been scored. Take your pity party somewhere else. I am sorry your kid is not starting. And if you say your kid is not the one you like to use every other post, you might think about contacting his parents because I am sure they would not be happy you are running your mouth about him. People like yourself, give folks like the post above,  ammo. Take your concerns to the coach if you feel that way, Because I promise you have earned ZERO respect from any P.N.G. fan on this board. Now if you would like to keep embarrassing the kids that you put their names out than go right ahead. However, if you are any type of adult give up the cause. Because running your mouth on here is doing nothing but embarrassing those kids. As everyone on here knows I am by no means a fan of BF, however his job depends on winning, not playing certain kids. What your doing now is embarrassing all the kids that have won many of games without your son. So suck it up buttercup. I do not know where you where born and raised, but I know where you were not................ You disgrace every P.N.G. person on this site........... Your not seeing a ton of responses from P.N.G. fans because people don't want to look rude. However since i have over 2k likes and speak the truth, I will do it for them. Feel free to respond, and not get another back from me. And as far as i am concerned, change your name, you do not deserve to use those letters.

Boom! 

I can almost identify all of the dads on here with this discussion. the 5'7" kid from Ned is one of the best athlete's at Ned. There wouldn't be a huge advantage. secondly, what happened to being a good teammate, no matter what your role is? let's  face it for 98% of us on here, our kids will be done with sports once they graduate high school. Hopefully, parents stay out of the kids issues when it comes to playing time, not making a team, etc.. I thought my kid was decent in middle school basketball until he didn't make it. We moved on to the other sports that he excelled in. He did baseball and football until this year, he said he was done with football and wanted to do baseball only. It killed me, but it's his choice and I support him quietly (that's hard to do for me by the way).

2 hours ago, Stattrax said:

Drop the Mic, disgruntled PNG fans just bite your tongue.  Fact is Faircloth wins a lot, it's an anomaly that 20% of his total losses have come to Nederland.  Guy can coach

9 hours ago, Brubaker said:

The key was Nederland took the pass away and made PNG one dimensional.  Johnson still got his on the ground, but we picked him off twice and made him work hard for the points.  

One of the ints was a give me right as the half ended, i wouldnt brag on that one he had to throw to endzone. The first pick was thrown right to him,horrible pass from get go. No excuses, we got beat in the coaching department. The dogs played their hearts out, props to them a hard fought win. This just proves what i said from get go, a well balanced run and pass offense will tear us apart, and they did for the most part. The game could have gone either way,unfortunately the team that scored last had the balls to go for 2 and the win.

36 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

One of the ints was a give me right as the half ended, i wouldnt brag on that one he had to throw to endzone. The first pick was thrown right to him,horrible pass from get go. No excuses, we got beat in the coaching department. The dogs played their hearts out, props to them a hard fought win. This just proves what i said from get go, a well balanced run and pass offense will tear us apart, and they did for the most part. The game could have gone either way,unfortunately the team that scored last had the balls to go for 2 and the win.

Had to go for two,no brainer,unless he finally let Faircloth kill him we weren’t gonna stop him from the 25 in overtime.what did monte have to lose if we failed conversion,not a thing.that wasn’t gutsy or having the balls to go for two that’s just smart coaching and doing what you gotta do.do or die!!!of course in ppl that don’t know football it would of been the dumbest coaching move ever if he didn’t make it but on that night in those same peoples eyes he was the smartest coach alive..in reality he did what he had to do..just went his way that night!!

8 minutes ago, chorizo said:

Had to go for two,no brainer,unless he finally let Faircloth kill him we weren’t gonna stop him from the 25 in overtime.what did monte have to lose if we failed conversion,not a thing.that wasn’t gutsy or having the balls to go for two that’s just smart coaching and doing what you gotta do.do or die!!!of course in ppl that don’t know football it would of been the dumbest coaching move ever if he didn’t make it but on that night in those same peoples eyes he was the smartest coach alive..in reality he did what he had to do..just went his way that night!!

Yeah it was over once the td was scored. Didn't think we could get the 2pt  stop unless yall ran the ball. Everything was a no a brainer on that drive. The whole stadium knew the ball going to 22. It was there when you needed it all night. 22 dropped 3 balls wide open and it could've been worse had he caught em. Got to adjust to that for the next game. Hopefully its a lesson.

25 minutes ago, chorizo said:

From my seat Blaysin didn't have much of an angle, what a big time throw

4 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Yeah it was over once the td was scored. Didn't think we could get the 2pt  stop unless yall ran the ball. Everything was a no a brainer on that drive. The whole stadium knew the ball going to 22. It was there when you needed it all night. 22 dropped 3 balls wide open and it could've been worse had he caught em. Got to adjust to that for the next game. Hopefully its a lesson.

Never understood why they left it one on one coverage all night,I️ sat in the stands just laughing,I️ knew it was coming!!!

6 minutes ago, Brubaker said:

From my seat Boats in didn't have much of an angle, what a big time throw

Josh Wards Dad called me as soon as it was over and said,he was standing in the end zone and it was a very small window,said he put it in the only place he could of to catch it,couldn’t really see it well from my seats..But dang sure know the results now..

4 minutes ago, chorizo said:

Never understood why they left it one on one coverage all night,I️ sat in the stands just laughing,I️ knew it was coming!!!

i was cringing in my seat man. I couldn't understand it either. There was a couple of times there wasn't even a deep safety, just straight up man to man. Every time they lined up  my head dropped lol

10 minutes ago, chorizo said:

Josh Wards Dad called me as soon as it was over and said,he was standing in the end zone and it was a very small window,said he put it in the only place he could of to catch it,couldn’t really see it well from my seats..But dang sure know the results now..

It was thrown in the only spot that it could be thrown, it was a big time, big time, throw, in as big a HS setting as you can find

8 minutes ago, NDNation said:

His brother would have to confirm, but it looked like he was on the sidelines telling the coaches to put him in. 

I didn't expect that either. Then again, with how the game was going, I guess we all should've  expected him to be back there. Though I would have loved for him to run it back, he probably would've gassed half way through anyways.