Pngfan2014

STJFL

10 posts in this topic

Lots of time to perfect everyone's team on the way to the playoffs. Can't wait to see the schedule so I can see what games I'm attending this year since my boys are playing school ball

Port Arthur & Beaumont with their linemen and speed. Don't count out any of the Nederland teams. WOS is always a force to be reckon with in small school. Orangefield might creep up on you. HF shocked everyone winning the Super Bowl but I think the true shocker was when BC beat WOS in semifinals last year. So many questions and too many days left until the first weekends of games. Pee Wee division seems to be wide open. Let's continue this discussion after week 4. That's usually when the cream is rising to the top or someone is making a run for the playoffs. Don't worry when I go watch the game of the week this year I'm bringing my garmin and GoPro to record and bringing my popcorn as I was told to do last year 

PW is wide open in my opinion. PA is always one of the favorites....mainly because they have 1 team when all the other big schools have 2-3 teams. It would make it a lot easier if we could use a Ned All-star team or play select ball as well. :) 

Nederland_top_dog likes this