Questions Mark Levine Would Ask James Comey!

Reagan

All right, it's set for after Memorial Day.  Any bets he can't/won't produce a memo of Trump saying anything about Flynn?  Also, this will be an excellent opportunity for Senator Cruz to ask the questions Mark Levin suggests.  Because I will personally sent the questions to Senator Cruz.  Ought to be interesting.

This is the hidden content, please

8 hours ago, TxHoops said:

"Why did Trump call you 'Nut Job Comey' to the Russians and what did he mean when he said he was taking the pressure off by firing you?"  Yeah, maybe I'd start with that....

Remember Trump said that if he shot someone on 5th ave his minions wouldn't care, thats from Trumps MOUTH!

23 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

Remember Trump said that if he shot someone on 5th ave his minions wouldn't care, thats from Trumps MOUTH!

And you prefer the literal interpretation vs the figurative interpretation?  Somehow, I think that if this had been a statement by Mr. Obama, the figurative interpretation would have been quite obvious to you.

2 hours ago, stevenash said:

And you prefer the literal interpretation vs the figurative interpretation?  Somehow, I think that if this had been a statement by Mr. Obama, the figurative interpretation would have been quite obvious to you.

Obama wouldn't make this statement or the grabbing women by the p statement. neither would I, not even in the locker room.

11 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

Obama wouldn't make this statement or the grabbing women by the p statement. neither would I, not even in the locker room.

Where are these women? Obama is the woody man.

Is this really all you got? I feel sorry for you.

3 hours ago, nappyroots said:

He has'nt did it yet. Neither me nor my brothers haven't either and they are in their 60's.

Nor would I, but I've heard guys talking like that.  Just talking smack.  They wouldn't actually do the things they said.  More in jest that any actual admission of intent.

17 hours ago, TxHoops said:

"Why did Trump call you 'Nut Job Comey' to the Russians and what did he mean when he said he was taking the pressure off by firing you?"  Yeah, maybe I'd start with that....

Top newspapers running stories based on sources they ADMITTEDLY CAN'T VERIFY!  Yeah, true, maybe one should start with the truth about the liberal press that they have an agenda and that agenda is not reporting the news; it's trying to create the news!

This is the hidden content, please

3 hours ago, baddog said:

Whatever happened to giving someone the benefit of the doubt? Are we really condemning a man for calling someone a nut job? We have truly become very shallow.

C'mon - nut job is really the part of the statement that's concerning??  #forestforthetrees

9 hours ago, TxHoops said:

C'mon - nut job is really the part of the statement that's concerning??  #forestforthetrees

Yes, and I can see the forest. The Russian collusion story is a dead horse. If there was really something there, it would have surfaced by now. What are we waiting on? Comey is a two faced liar. All we are doing is questioning procedural crap to keep it in the news. It is very tiresome to keep reading and our concentration should be on other topics. Comey backed off Hillary because of the tarmac meeting between Bill Clinton and Lynch. Comey backed off Russian collusion because Trump told him to and then was fired for being an inept fool. Can we agree there is no difference in the two situations?