How 'Bout Dem Cowboys?!

8 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

I've been dealing with it on facebook for three days.  "We won when we played y'all".  "At least we won a playoff game." (See your above post).  "We made it as far as y'all".  Etc. etc. etc.

While all are true, they're all oversimplifications that don't take into account the fact that A) y'all beat us in a meaningless preseason game  B) you backed into the playoffs in the worst division in the league, and then got to face a third string qb making his first career start and C) you wouldn't have even made the playoffs in the NFC

Do not disagree with what you said.  You Cowboy fans got all in an uproar because I answered the question, How did your team do?  Which the correct answer was, we won a playoff game.  What followed was typical Cowboy fan!

30 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Do not disagree with what you said.  You Cowboy fans got all in an uproar because I answered the question, How did your team do?  Which the correct answer was, we won a playoff game.  What followed was typical Cowboy fan!

No, you agreed with the thread title which is an obvious shot at the Cowboys for their loss.

19 hours ago, baddog said:

The defense must have gotten some stops for us to tie the game after trailing 21-3. If I see a bad call (I see them on both sides all game long) and I believe that it was the game changer, you will hear from me. That INT would have sent it to overtime at least. 

I am not delusional. Tell me a game we lost to a bad team. I don't even count the last Eagle's game.

Man, there were missed calls FOR BOTH TEAMS the entire game. GB was up 21-3 and had the ball, there were TWO CLEAR defensive holdings that did not get called, which would have lead to more points. It was a fantastic game. There is not need to try to justify a loss by a missed call, both teams lost out on some points because of missed calls. 

Also, Dallas did not lose to a "bad" team all year, excluding Philly for obvious reasons. They got beat by two teams that played better than them those three particular days.

I won't go into it any further. I promised myself a looooooooonng time ago that I would stop getting into these things with Cowboys fan. Y'all a different animal haha

4 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

Man, there were missed calls FOR BOTH TEAMS the entire game. GB was up 21-3 and had the ball, there were TWO CLEAR defensive holdings that did not get called, which would have lead to more points. It was a fantastic game. There is not need to try to justify a loss by a missed call, both teams lost out on some points because of missed calls. 

Also, Dallas did not lose to a "bad" team all year, excluding Philly for obvious reasons. They got beat by two teams that played better than them those three particular days.

I won't go into it any further. I promised myself a looooooooonng time ago that I would stop getting into these things with Cowboys fan. Y'all a different animal haha

That's cool. I said I saw bad calls on both sides, but I'm over my spell now.

I've been a Cowboy's fan since birth.  I have pictures of me growing up in Tony Dorsett and Danny White jerseys.  The Super Bowl years when I was in High School were amazing, and my parents had parties every Sunday for the games.  Step dads best friend drove a Miller Lite truck and would stop by our house to load us up after his stop at the store on the corner each week.

With that said, I still root for the Texans.  They are my 2nd favorite team.  I have been to way more Oilers and Texan games in my life, mainly because it's closer and I get free tickets often but whatever.  If both games are on at the same time, I watch Dallas.  If not, then I get to watch both.  If they play a real game, then I would cheer for the Cowboys.  I don't really care about preseason.

Point is that most local Dallas I know are the same.  They don't care about the Texans.  It's not like they play each other and it's a big local rivalry.  Houston fans are just Dallas haters and it's as simple as that.  I guess it's little brother syndrome.

14 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

I've been a Cowboy's fan since birth.  I have pictures of me growing up in Tony Dorsett and Danny White jerseys.  The Super Bowl years when I was in High School were amazing, and my parents had parties every Sunday for the games.  Step dads best friend drove a Miller Lite truck and would stop by our house to load us up after his stop at the store on the corner each week.

With that said, I still root for the Texans.  They are my 2nd favorite team.  I have been to way more Oilers and Texan games in my life, mainly because it's closer and I get free tickets often but whatever.  If both games are on at the same time, I watch Dallas.  If not, then I get to watch both.  If they play a real game, then I would cheer for the Cowboys.  I don't really care about preseason.

Point is that most local Dallas I know are the same.  They don't care about the Texans.  It's not like they play each other and it's a big local rivalry.  Houston fans are just Dallas haters and it's as simple as that.  I guess it's little brother syndrome.

Since coming to Houston in (2002), the Texans (3) have more playoff wins than the Cowboys.(2)

17 hours ago, baddog said:

Most people measure Superbowls but whatever puts you ahead. Lol

Man, I completely forgot this bogus crapola....

This is the hidden content, please

Super Bowls doesn't put me ahead. I play for neither team, and have received no money from either. I also have never been able to see either play in a Super Bowl because it was over two decades ago. Typical Cowboy fan clinging to 25+ year old fame. 

11 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

Super Bowls doesn't put me ahead. I play for neither team, and have received no money from either. I also have never been able to see either play in a Super Bowl because it was over two decades ago. Typical Cowboy fan clinging to 25+ year old fame. 

Didn't you go back 15? Typical hater? Lol

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Didn't you go back 15? Typical hater? Lol

15 years for the comparison between Texans and Cowboys because that was the time frame that was required for the comparison. The Texans have only been a franchise for said amount of years.

Keep clinging to a quarter century old success. You can't "hate" on something that has been unsuccessful for 25 years. It is calling it what it is. Dallas has been mediocre since 1996. If I was bashing a team that has been playoff relevant, that would be "hating". 

On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 11:01 PM, PhatMack19 said:

Never have you said a truer thing on this site.  When Houston got bumped out of playoffs, I didn't see a word about it on facebook from dallas fans.  When dallas lost, no fewer than 15 of my friends who are Texans fans got on and talked crap and rubbed it in.  For me, Houston has always been a non-issue.  I would pull for them because they were from texas, but not with much enthusiasm.  Those days are gone.  Thanks to all of the crap I've had to listen to for the last week I am now rooting against the Texans, and I look forward to gloating every time they lose next season (or anytime anyone wants to talk about their qb situation).

40 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Oh, is THAT why the most celebrated moment of the Texans' season this year was Green Bay beating Dallas in a playoff game?

I am not a Texan fan. Do not root for them, do not care they made the playoffs. I think the Texans are absolute garbage.

Like I said, I have no dog in the fight. This is why I avoid Cowboy fan. They can't understand they haven't been relevant in the playoffs in over two decades. That is not "hating" that is absolute fact. Good for Dallas they were good when 25+ years ago. Cling to that glory, and not face reality.