(((COWBOYS vs EAGLES)))

I really think the majority will play the entire game. We may see McFadden with more carries but Zeke will play. Coach Garrett believes in competing and the players have bought in. They want to play. I understand that an injury could occur but players can get hurt in practice. Stay hot and beat the hell out of the team from philly.

2 hours ago, no-look said:

Sanchez is killing us. 

Sanchez is terrible. Weeden and Cassell were better than him. Philly beat a bunch of subs. I guess that can make you happy simply because it was the Cowboys and that's the way it will go down in history.

Cowboys....#1 seed in the NFC with a 13-3 record. What an improvement over 4-12. Now I have to go two weeks without getting to see them play. Oh well, such is the price of success.

Romo would have the Cowboys at 13-3 or better! Don't be fooled that Dak is better just because he can run the ball better. Romo has the better arm, from 0 to 20 yards Dak is good but when you get past the 20 yard throws is where Tony outshines Dak. Now don't get me wrong this Cowboy team has great chemistry and Dak is a very important part of that and you just can't mess with this chemistry. That's why this Dallas Cowboy team is winniing! JMO!!! 

7 hours ago, STiger85 said:

Romo would have the Cowboys at 13-3 or better! Don't be fooled that Dak is better just because he can run the ball better. Romo has the better arm, from 0 to 20 yards Dak is good but when you get past the 20 yard throws is where Tony outshines Dak. Now don't get me wrong this Cowboy team has great chemistry and Dak is a very important part of that and you just can't mess with this chemistry. That's why this Dallas Cowboy team is winniing! JMO!!! 

How quickly we forget. Tony turnover has a decent appearance and all of a sudden he's better then Dak. Let me remind you that in just the 4 games Romo started last season had already accumulated 7 turnovers before he was injured. Where as Prescott had 4 all season and two were in the same game against the hated Giants. No, Tony turnover wouldn't had a better season then 13-3. Probably at best 10-6. With that said, Romo is no doubt a good QB, but he has proven over time and time again that he can't finish in the big games or when it matters the most, where Dak has. In another words, Romo is terrible under pressure.

14 hours ago, STiger85 said:

Here is a 50 yarder on the money...

This is the hidden content, please

Don't get me wrong, Dak's got it going on and I like what the Cowboys are doing with him.  The knock on Dak is the long ball. His inability to throw or not wanting to throw the long ball. Have you not heard the sports analysts all year long say as much. When he starts throwing the ball deep more than once or twice in a two or three game stretch he will be on another level. Like I said Dak has got the team chemistry but Romo has the better arm.

Now, for the turnover Tony boy comment. Here is a list of some pretty good QB's in the first ten years under center and their average interception of those ten years. Please tell me Tony Romo's average.

1) 17.9, 2) 11.5, 3) 15.6, 4) 11.5, 5) 12.2, 6) 9.5, 7) 10.3, 8) 7.8, 9) 11.7, 10) 17.6, 11) 15.3.

1 hour ago, STiger85 said:

Don't get me wrong, Dak's got it going on and I like what the Cowboys are doing with him.  The knock on Dak is the long ball. His inability to throw or not wanting to throw the long ball. Have you not heard the sports analysts all year long say as much. When he starts throwing the ball deep more than once or twice in a two or three game stretch he will be on another level. Like I said Dak has got the team chemistry but Romo has the better arm.

I think what we have here is someone wanting Jerry Jones and Co. to exhibit a sense of loyalty towards Romo when in fact, it is the NFLPA that took away loyalty years ago. I have always been a Romo fan and took up for him when others said he was no good.....he hadn't won anything. Been through that, and now I see a young QB who can make all the throws, can scramble, and doesn't force the ball into coverage, who has his team atop the NFC. There comes a time in any athlete's life where someone younger is going to come along and take their place.....sometimes sooner than expected, which is the case for Romo. I believe Romo should stay with the Boys if it is economically possible. Should he go to a team like the Jets, he would get killed and his career would be over. I still like Romo and thought he played fine yesterday. Later in the game, had he been in there and taken the hits Sanchez did, it would have been over. I know the subs were in there, but that's what we were playing all game long. Don't think I am anti-Romo, just being realistic.

The reason Dallas is where they are is because of Dak. The thing is he is not consistent on his long balls, so no he's not there yet on all the throws. He is getting better. One complete long ball in two or three games is not consistent. When he gets that down, the ski is the limit for him. I'm being realistic not a fanatic.

Come on Crawford, don't you wanta take a chance and pick the number for turnover Tony. Well, let me shed some light for you. Here, in order from above are the QB names with their first starting ten year average interceptions;

1) 17.9 Brett Favre, 2) 11.5 Troy Aikman, 3) 15.6 Jim Kelly, 4) 11.5 Drew Brees, 5) 12.2 Ben Roethlisberger, 6) 9.5 Steve Young, 7) 10.3 Tom Brady, 8) 7.8 Aaron Rodgers, 9) 11.7 Tony Romo, 10) 17.6 Eli Manning, 11) 15.3 Payton Manning, 12) 16.5 Dan Marino, 13) 15.7 John Elway. Now, here's another tid bit of information for you. In the history of the NFL the top three QB with the highest QBR is Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady and Tony Romo tied. In fact NO Hall of Fame QB has been better than these three QB, maybe they had better teams. Some other information for you, Tony Romo has the highest QBR in the fourth quarter in the history of the NFL. You don't get these numbers turning the ball over, you get these numbers by producing. No QB can win by themselves and if you seen Dallas play you know Tony has not always had good teams. Something to think about.  

How does averaging 6 INTs over a 4 year period stack up? His first season in the NFL he has a mere 4. Stats are just that....stats. Sometimes you have to factor in the intangibles. You can't wish a team for Tony. Things happen that's just the way it is. Dak and Zeke's presence and amazing ability to take the NFL by storm could be what has made this TEAM play even better.

This is the hidden content, please

20 hours ago, STiger85 said:

Come on Crawford, don't you wanta take a chance and pick the number for turnover Tony. Well, let me shed some light for you. Here, in order from above are the QB names with their first starting ten year average interceptions;

1) 17.9 Brett Favre, 2) 11.5 Troy Aikman, 3) 15.6 Jim Kelly, 4) 11.5 Drew Brees, 5) 12.2 Ben Roethlisberger, 6) 9.5 Steve Young, 7) 10.3 Tom Brady, 8) 7.8 Aaron Rodgers, 9) 11.7 Tony Romo, 10) 17.6 Eli Manning, 11) 15.3 Payton Manning, 12) 16.5 Dan Marino, 13) 15.7 John Elway. Now, here's another tid bit of information for you. In the history of the NFL the top three QB with the highest QBR is Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady and Tony Romo tied. In fact NO Hall of Fame QB has been better than these three QB, maybe they had better teams. Some other information for you, Tony Romo has the highest QBR in the fourth quarter in the history of the NFL. You don't get these numbers turning the ball over, you get these numbers by producing. No QB can win by themselves and if you seen Dallas play you know Tony has not always had good teams. Something to think about.  

Other then Romo, everyone of those QB's you listed all have been to a SB at least once. Other then Kelly and Marino, they all have won a SB at least once. Tony Turnover has only won one playoff game. So you can take all stats in the world about Romo and throw them out the window, because until Romo wins or at least appears in a SB, he will always be remembered as Tony Turnover and all his stats will be a after thought.

5 hours ago, baddog said:
1 hour ago, Crawford said:

Other then Romo, everyone of those QB's you listed all have been to a SB at least once. Other then Kelly and Marino, they all have won a SB at least once. Tony Turnover has only won one playoff game. So you can take all stats in the world about Romo and throw them out the window, because until Romo wins or at least appears in a SB, he will always be remembered as Tony Turnover and all his stats will be a after thought.

Exactly! So why hasn't Tony won a SB when he has the better numbers? As baddog said it's the intangibles. Coaches, defense, offensive line, running back, wide receiver, luck. To make it to the playoffs and on to the SB you have to have everything clicking. Jerry Jones may have wasted Tony Romo and Jason Whitten carrier of getting a SB. Isn't it sad that the only stat that matters for a QB is a SB appearance, when all other positions uses stats. You can call Tony Romo what you want but I just proved that he is not turnover prone as you said, According to you Aaron Rodgers, who has the best QB numbers in the history of the NFL,  should have more than one SB win. Tell us why Aaron Rodgers only has one SB win.