New to the area

Trojan 87

Go to txhighschoolbaseball.com It has all the information on every team in the state.  The big districts around here are our 5A, 4A, 3A and both 2A districts.  Not sure of the exact numbers but I think the 5a district is 21 or 22, the 4a district is 22 i believe, the 3a district is 23, the 2a districts are 24 and 25.  We have 2 6a teams that are in the district with the East side of Houston schools (DP, La Porte, Channelview, etc.) If I have left something out or some one off, please add to it.  Hope this helps.

1 hour ago, Trojan 87 said:

Hello, I am new to the area and looking for any info. that i can find on the area teams here. I know that WOS just won state, Central and Ozen are top 10 in basketball. Hard to get any info. on baseball, so which teams figure to be good this year?

Welcome to SE TX

On February 15, 2016 at 9:43 AM, Trojan 87 said:

Hello, I am new to the area and looking for any info. that i can find on the area teams here. I know that WOS just won state, Central and Ozen are top 10 in basketball. Hard to get any info. on baseball, so which teams figure to be good this year?

TAPPS 5A --- good baseball