Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tannerhdad

13u elite gladiator tryouts

6 posts in this topic

Coach Craig Fox of last years  13u elite gladiators team is hosting tryouts for a  13u elite team for the upcoming season.  Location of tryouts will be at the baseball fields behind the Market Basket on Major/Phelan.  Please contact Craig Fox at 409-782-2454 for further information. Please call and rsvp if your player will be attending tryouts.

Tryouts for the 13 elite Gladiators will be  on Saturday August 16th at 9am . Tryouts will be held at the baseball field behind the Market Basket on Major and Phelan in Beaumont.  Please rsvp with Craig Fox 409-782-2454.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• We Are the Wild Pigs
      I am often criticized for the frequency in which I refer to free stuff.  Possibly there is some credibility to my constant referral?
    • Favorite Rock Song(s)
      We would drive around and listen to our 8 tracks. Playing them so much they would get too tight and break.  Out comes the knife and tape. No reason to quit listening to your favorite tape. Design problem with 8 track that I did not learn about until engineering began.  
    • Time to clean house in Congress
      I fully agree with your assessment TVC, but I think one of the things that people are fed up with is the alliances that are present in Congress. Congressmen tell other Congressmen "You vote for my crappy bill and I will vote for your crappy bill." And you have to vote (or not vote) for a bill because of your party affiliation, not your conscience. Senior party leaders have too much power over the other party members. Term limits will reduce the need to always vote along party lines. That is the way I think many look at term limits. Whether or not it would be effective...I have no clue. Term limits would reduce the amount of time Congressmen need to go out campaigning. I think this would be a bad thing. The more time they spend out of office the better. I wish they would just meet for one month a year.
    • Predict your teams record.
      But September is very light,  so barring injuries
    • Need to Read...
      No they did not. Where do you get this stuff or is it "what you heard"? The PD was not disbanded. The DOJ made them change this use of force policy, required more training for officers, required body cams and even required pay raises. The DOJ also required changes to the city court and they way the collect fines and issue warrants.   
  • Topics