PA Memorial @ Central predictions 8/30/2013

[quote name="Big Ford" post="1427640" timestamp="1377479487"]
[quote author=Pa_nawdi link=topic=113514.msg1427609#msg1427609 date=1377474103]
Oh yeah, Labrie can throw 70 yards standing still...the video is on his instagram
[/quote]

Is that your reason that you think Memorial will win?
[/quote]I hope not...

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lmbo, u know wats funny tony brown was just in port arthur with those same wrs and I see alot of u jag fans like he say/she say...rucker will do tony up all dae, tony is a football camp superstar..... And too big ford if your reading correctly I never said thats my reason but just know if he has to scramble, the ball will make to whoever with accuracy..ijs

[quote name="Pa_nawdi" post="1427647" timestamp="1377479876"]
Lmbo, u know wats funny tony brown was just in port arthur with those same wrs and I see alot of u jag fans like he say/she say...rucker will do tony up all dae, tony is a football camp superstar..... And too big ford if your reading correctly I never said thats my reason but just know if he has to scramble, the ball will make to whoever with accuracy..ijs
[/quote]

Oh he'll be doing a bunch of scrambling.  Just make sure you show up back on this board after the game. I'll be here win or loose...

All I know is Memorial has their hands full with these jaguars... PA should've lost last yr to Central.. And true enough PA has some athletes.. but we (CENTRAL) do as well.. we have a coach that knows what he is doing... if the kids feed into his system it will get ugly for memorial.. You can have all the weapons in the world.. but if the shooter don't know how to aim and pull the trigger the weapon is useless! WE HAVE A SHOOTER NOW! lol... this should be the game of the week!

[quote name="Pa_nawdi" post="1427652" timestamp="1377480469"]
And I thought u couldnt make false statements on here because memorail never played a 7on7 woth ozen this year...please shot your messenger #pow
[/quote]YES they did in Port Arthur jerry just didn't get the pictures, and they played more then once

PAM kids have too much pride, played too many big games!  21-5A tested... year in and year out! I don't care what that scrimmage looked like... Scrimmages games are designed to point out weaknesses and make adjustments prior to regular season.  Gamers will step up!  One team is proven winners, the other isn't...

PAM:  A lot
BC:    A little bit

Quite comical if you ask me. The Jag newbies are predicting a win because "we have a coach and weapons". I think Friday night is going to take FOREVER to get here. I'm going to the athletic office for my tickets AS SOON AS I drop Thalilghost to school in the morning.

[quote name="MIKEFE_SR!!" post="1427667" timestamp="1377482003"]
All I know is Memorial has their hands full with these jaguars... PA should've lost last yr to Central.. And true enough PA has some athletes.. but we (CENTRAL) do as well.. we have a coach that knows what he is doing... if the kids feed into his system it will get ugly for memorial.. You can have all the weapons in the world.. but if the shooter don't know how to aim and pull the trigger the weapon is useless! WE HAVE A SHOOTER NOW! lol... this should be the game of the week!
[/quote]applause for you, Jaguar!

[quote name="understand" post="1427668" timestamp="1377482183"]
[quote author=Pa_nawdi link=topic=113514.msg1427652#msg1427652 date=1377480469]
And I thought u couldnt make false statements on here because memorail never played a 7on7 woth ozen this year...please shot your messenger #pow
[/quote]YES they did in Port Arthur jerry just didn't get the pictures, and they played more then once
[/quote] :o :o ;D ;D Jerry is usually a little more prompt than that! 

[quote name="songone" post="1427671" timestamp="1377482394"]
PAM kids have too much pride, played too many big games!  21-5A tested... year in and year out! I don't care what that scrimmage looked like... Scrimmages games are designed to point out weaknesses and make adjustments prior to regular season.  Gamers will step up!  One team is proven winners, the other isn't...

PAM:  A lot
BC:    A little bit
[/quote]Aren't you a Baytown fan?  Do you think your predictions hold ANY weight at all?

[quote name="ThaGhost(P.A. ALL DAY)" post="1427682" timestamp="1377482923"]
Quite comical if you ask me. The Jag newbies are predicting a win because "we have a coach and weapons". I think Friday night is going to take FOREVER to get here. I'm going to the athletic office for my tickets AS SOON AS I drop Thalilghost to school in the morning.
[/quote]Do you want to know what 'comical' is?  Comical is our coaching staff from the last 3 years...  Comical is how prior to 3 years ago, everyone was saying X Box Kenny and after a couple of years of good football, the Port Arthur faithful has deja vu now. 

[quote name="ThaGhost(P.A. ALL DAY)" post="1427682" timestamp="1377482923"]
[/quote]
Newbies..lol.. that's a good one!

Comical is the idea the Jags blame the former coaches for everything. I have never seen a coach drop a pass, take a sack, fumble the ball, miss an assignment but let them tell it you'd believe it. Soulja, Plankton may be small but he strikes fear in Spongebob. Memorial should just bring in some P.E. cats to take on Central, they have a small chance at beating them.

[quote name="bigd92" post="1427714" timestamp="1377485399"]
Comical is the idea the Jags blame the former coaches for everything. I have never seen a coach drop a pass, take a sack, fumble the ball, miss an assignment but let them tell it you'd believe it. Soulja, Plankton may be small but he strikes fear in Spongebob. Memorial should just bring in some P.E. cats to take on Central, they have a small chance at beating them.
[/quote]JUST remember what you stated when you guys call for Kenny job

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin