Willie Ray Smith Awards Banquet Tonight/Quirante wins it all!!! WOW!!!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive lost all respect for the willy ray smith award...montana quirante is a great athlete and deserved to win one side of the ball award...but winning both sides is a bit much....who votes on this award?..i really would like to know...and im not saying anyone from wos should  have won..im just saying...there is more than one football player in this area that deserved the award..

[quote name="WOS95" post="1376954" timestamp="1361412610"]
ive lost all respect for the willy ray smith award..[b].montana quirante is a great athlete and deserved to win one side of the ball award...but winning both sides is a bit much[/b]....who votes on this award?..i really would like to know...
[/quote]

I tend to agree with you.

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1376957" timestamp="1361412753"]
And cue the haters. Keep on hating. Don't listen to em Montana. You deserve it.
[/quote]

im not hating my friend..i said  that montana quirante deserved the award..but  there are other players in this area that deserved a piece of that award as well....

I would be fine with one side or the other. I didn't expect both to go to him. But look at his stats on both sidee of the line. They are deserving of the awards. Imagine what those stats would be if he only played one side of the line.

Congrats Montana. Those shoes are going to be hard to feel next year. It was a pleasure watching you play these last few years, good luck in the future.

Guest EagleFan01
[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1376956" timestamp="1361412688"]
[quote author=WOS95 link=topic=109602.msg1376954#msg1376954 date=1361412610]
ive lost all respect for the willy ray smith award..[b].montana quirante is a great athlete and deserved to win one side of the ball award...but winning both sides is a bit much[/b]....who votes on this award?..i really would like to know...
[/quote]

I tend to agree with you.
[/quote]

I agree as well. Thats crap....