Newton vs. White Oak

Guest EagleFan01
Since it is on a Friday night there will be a few more people make the trip from Newton. Last night there was a descent amount of people for a Newton game on a Monday night. We want pack the gym or nothing but we should have a few fans show up. ;D

[quote name="EagleFan01" post="1375853" timestamp="1361298440"]
Since it is on a Friday night there will be a few more people make the trip from Newton. Last night there was a descent amount of people for a Newton game on a Monday night. We want pack the gym or nothing but we should have a few fans show up. ;D
[/quote]
Hopefully i can make it there to support them;-)

Thought this was funny considering Tatum hasn't played their bi-district game yet..... *from the White Oak High School Boys Basketball Website*

[i]Area Finals
February 19th, 2013

We will play Newton High School on Friday, Feb. 22 at Angelina College in Lufkin at 6:30 in the Area Finals. [u][b]This will be the first game of a double header at Anglelina that night with the second game being Tatum vs. Kountze.[/b][/u] Our fans are encouraged to arrive at Angelina College early in order to get a seat for our game because of the large turnout expected for these games. Admission will be $5.00 for adults and $3.00 for students. White Oak will be the home team.[/i]

[quote name="KHSAlum400" post="1376005" timestamp="1361306781"]
Thought this was funny considering Tatum hasn't played their bi-district game yet..... *from the White Oak High School Boys Basketball Website*

[i]Area Finals
February 19th, 2013

We will play Newton High School on Friday, Feb. 22 at Angelina College in Lufkin at 6:30 in the Area Finals. [u][b]This will be the first game of a double header at Anglelina that night with the second game being Tatum vs. Kountze.[/b][/u] Our fans are encouraged to arrive at Angelina College early in order to get a seat for our game because of the large turnout expected for these games. Admission will be $5.00 for adults and $3.00 for students. White Oak will be the home team.[/i]
[/quote]  no one is given Hawkins a chance against Tatum. Most likely Tatum wins but i'm sure those Hawkins kids are confident they can pull the upset

[quote name="TopDawG52" post="1376023" timestamp="1361308716"]
[quote author=KHSAlum400 link=topic=109467.msg1376005#msg1376005 date=1361306781]

[i]Area Finals
February 19th, 2013

[/quote]  no one is given Hawkins a chance against Tatum. Most likely Tatum wins but i'm sure those Hawkins kids are confident they can pull the upset
[/quote]
Anyone got any info on Hawkins?.. and I think the quickness of Newton will be a strong point against White Oak

[quote name="utfan06" post="1376026" timestamp="1361309177"]
[quote author=TopDawG52 link=topic=109467.msg1376023#msg1376023 date=1361308716]
[quote author=KHSAlum400 link=topic=109467.msg1376005#msg1376005 date=1361306781]

[i]Area Finals
February 19th, 2013

[/quote]
Anyone got any info on Hawkins?.. and I think the quickness of Newton will be a strong point against White Oak
[/quote]  Yes they are Young and seems like they have some good height. looks of their schedule they are not that good. http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/hawkins-hawks-(hawkins,tx)/basketball/schedule.htm

Tatum will win BIG! We're fans and we can say that. I wouldn't expect it to come from an official at a school and posted on an athletic website. Lol!

I remember one year when Maxpreps already had a quarterfinal round playoff game between Kountze/New Waverly scheduled for weeks. Lol

[quote name="KHSAlum400" post="1376038" timestamp="1361311584"]
Tatum will win BIG! We're fans and we can say that. I wouldn't expect it to come from an official at a school and posted on an athletic website. Lol!

I remember one year when Maxpreps already had a quarterfinal round playoff game between Kountze/New Waverly scheduled for weeks. Lol
[/quote]
I don't wanna remember that one :-\

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder