2013 SETX BOYS SOCCER DISTRICT STANDINGS

CoachL

[center][IMG]http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/4363/forumbannerl.jpg[/img]
[i][b][size=16pt]SETX HIGH SCHOOL BOYS SOCCER STANDINGS[/size][/b][/i]
[i][b][size=16pt]2013 SEASON[/size][/b][/i][/center]

[table][tr][td][b][u]District 37-4A[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][b]School[/td][td]  [/td][td][b]Record[/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td][b]Points[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Splendora[/td][td]  [/td][td]7-2-2[/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]23[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Silsbee[/td][td]  [/td][td]4-5-2[/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]15[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Hardin-Jefferson[/td][td]  [/td][td]3-9-0[/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]9[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Livingston[/td][td]  [/td][td]6-2-3[/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]23[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Liberty[/td][td]  [/td][td]5-5-1[/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]16[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Jasper[/td][td]  [/td][td]3-7-1[/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]11[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Lumberton[/td][td]  [/td][td]5-3-3[/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]20[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][br][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][b][u]District 38-4A[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][b]School[/td][td]  [/td][td][b]Record[/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td][b]Points[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Port Neches-Groves[/td][td]  [/td][td]11-2-1[/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]34[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Nederland[/td][td]  [/td][td]12-1-1[/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]38[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Beaumont Central[/td][td]  [/td][td]8-6-0[/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]24[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Vidor[/td][td]  [/td][td]10-4-0[/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]30[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Beaumont Ozen[/td][td]  [/td][td]5-9-0[/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]15[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Little Cypress-Mauriceville[/td][td]  [/td][td]7-7-0[/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]21[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Hamshire-Fannett[/td][td]  [/td][td]2-12-0[/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]6[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Bridge City[/td][td]  [/td][td]0-14-0[/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]0[/td][/tr]
[/table]

PLAYOFF POSITIONS as of 3-15-13

District 37
1. Splendora * Clinched
2. Livingston * Clinched
3. Lumberton * Clinched
4. Liberty

District 38
1. Nederland * District Champ
2. PNG * Runner Up
3. Vidor * 3rd Place
4. Central * 4th Place

• 2 weeks later...
Not quite sure how the point system works. The stats on Lumberton are correct. 3 wins in regulation or overtime (against Splendora, Hardin Jefferson and Jasper), 2 wins in shootout=2 ties (Livingston and Liberty), 3 losses (1 in shootout (Silsbee) and 2 in regulation or overtime (Liberty and Livingston).  The stats on some of the other teams are not correct--Jasper and HJ should have at least 1 loss and Splendora should have at least 2 losses. It would be nice to know where all of the teams in 37 4A stand at this point.

According to the Boys' UIL Brackets as I read them, the following will be the playoff pairings for the Boys;

Winner of District 38 (Nederland) will play Fourth place of District 37 (currently Liberty)
Runner-up of 38 (PN-G) will play Third place of 37 (currently Lumberton)
Third Place 38 (Vidor) will play Runner-up of 37 (Depends on Friday's games)
Fourth place 38 (Central) will play Winner of 37 (Depends on Friday's games)

Livingston and Splendora are currently tied with 23 points.
Lumberton has 20
Liberty has 16
Silsbee has 15

374A games Friday night

Splendora at Silsbee
Jasper at Lumberton
Livingston at Liberty
HJ is idle

I'll let you run the scenarios!  ;D  Good Luck to all!!

Hey, CoachL, congrats on the new addition!

If Splendora and Livingston win, their final district records and points would be;

Splendora 8-2-2 with 26 points
Livingston 7-2-3 with 26 points

By points they would be co-champs. I'm not sure, however, about head to head breakdown. That may determine 1st place, or the number of wins may determine it. I'm not sure which way 37 4A is handling point ties this year.

If all home teams win Friday night (Silsbee, Liberty and Lumberton) there would be a three way tie for first, at least by way of points. (Splendora, Livingston, and Lumberton would have 23) I don't even want to get into the ties/shootout scenarios other than to say things could get really interesting.

Best of luck to all and may the weather hold out until after the games!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder