Liberty Hires

[quote name="OctFeb" post="1369868" timestamp="1360009156"]
Oh maybe it's a big secret and they are gonna announce it at the Hamburger Depot  Weekly Show ....  ::)
[/quote]

Haha, that is what it feels like. Or maybe next years circus/rodeo...  Probably good all those promising young guys didnt get considered. Liberty did them a favor. Be interesting to see who they feel is worthy.

[quote name="GTriangle" post="1370046" timestamp="1360078848"]
[quote author=OctFeb link=topic=108920.msg1369868#msg1369868 date=1360009156]
Oh maybe it's a big secret and they are gonna announce it at the Hamburger Depot  Weekly Show ....  ::)
[/quote]

Haha, that is what it feels like. Or maybe next years circus/rodeo...  Probably good all those promising young guys didnt get considered. Liberty did them a favor. Be interesting to see who they feel is worthy.
[/quote] Suppose to know by the 19th... Think the names should have been released IMO

Just received this "THEY HAVE HAD THREE FINALISTS .. THE LAST FEW DAYS Dr. Cody Abshier and Mr. Gunter visited the towns of those three to talk with fellow administrators, teachers, and kids while they worked. Cody will ask trustees if they want a special meeting this week to consider their final single recommendation or do they want to wait till next week when they have a regular meeting."

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="dayton" post="1372639" timestamp="1360613884"]
Not surprising out of Abshier and Gunter.... top notch men in my book.
[/quote]

I said about a year ago on this board that Abshier was an excellent hire for Liberty, and would make some great hires. 

[quote name="REALISTIC93" post="1373647" timestamp="1360774839"]
Any updates?  My question is ...could a minority coach be the change that Liberty needs?
[/quote] they been saying on the radio they didn't know if they were gonna call a special meeting I think today to decide who they have chosen, or wait until the 19th during the regular meeting to announce

New Head Coach, Chad Taylor accepted February 14th, 2013 Thursday Night.... keep yall's eyes open, and keep doubting and keep saying how yall feel about it..... we are underdogs for sure and we will change the programs, im not going to lie i had a bunch of good friends that were seniors last year, but none showed true senority or leadership,[size=36pt][/size] they just took being the oldest for granted, and i gurantee that they regret it but yall will see.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder