West Sabine Coach Kevin Lane

Uncle Si

Coach Kevin Lane begins a new chapter in his career as HC of the West Sabine Tigers baseball program.  I've talked with a few players and players parents about the practices so far and all seem to be extremely impressed.  West Sabine definately has some talented players and with Coach Lane's tract record it sounds as if West Sabine has found the right guy to make them district favorites for years to come.  Any of you guys have any history with Coach Lane?

I've got a feeling this season could be special down here in Pineland. Think he is the right guy to get the Tiger program rolling in the right direction. I too have heard nothing but good things sbout him from the parents I have talked to.Got to meet him during football season and my first impression of him was that of a man who ate, slept, and breathed baseball, and WS hasn't had that in awhile..........

[quote name="fastback" post="1371936" timestamp="1360409567"]
JV Game

WS 6 Woodville 1

Varsity Game

Woodville 4 WS 3  They played 9 innings i think. Just to get some hill time for alot of kids.
[/quote]
That's a good idea in a scrimmage like this! I was told Woodville pitched several underclassmen, but that they looked pretty good considering this was the first varsity action they've ever seen.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder