Central vs Vidor ... Round one

BH85

It was a great win for the Pirates.  And #1 for Central is a Player!

From a fan's perspective, I did not think that the Pirates played their best game.  But they will need to play better to beat Central in BMT. 

IMHO, both of the teams are very good teams.  Both will be in the playofs and both have much to be proud of.  And I am sure that both teams feel like they could have played better. 

My question:  Was the first time that Vidor has ever beat Central? Ever?

[quote name="TheToriBiddle" post="1362215" timestamp="1357762888"]
[quote author=ladyraider03 link=topic=108025.msg1362186#msg1362186 date=1357759653]
Congratulations Lady Pirates. It would be bad to for y'all to have letdown against PNG Friday Night. Hope the win does not get to your head because next time you gotta play them there. Vidor is a good team, but there main issue is playing smart and unless the coach can fix that y'all will not go far in the playoffs. How can a team play so well but then have 2-3 minutes a game where it is just turnover after turnover, yet think they should be ranked? A great team will make little mistakes and turnovers but never so many in such a short amount of time. As for us, if we win our next two games expect us to go all out against y'all's only three players cause we will be right in the heart of the playoff race.
[/quote]

LadyRaider03...WTHeck is wrong with you???  Do you have anything positive to say???  If not move on and stop dogging on VIDOR!!!  BTW...don't bother showing up at our games.  We don't need your negative self there, unless you are a disguised Pirate Fan, then man up and start being positive!!!

Guest flyonwall12
[quote name="Lady Pirate" post="1362636" timestamp="1357940806"]
LadyRaider03...WTHeck is wrong with you???  Do you have anything positive to say???  If not move on and stop dogging on VIDOR!!!  BTW...don't bother showing up at our games.  We don't need your negative self there, unless you are a disguised Pirate Fan, then man up and start being positive!!!
[/quote]

I was able to attend Tuesday night and actually sat and talked with LadyRaider03 for a little bit. He is not as arrogant as he seems in person. Computers hide things. He is just extremely hard-headed. Will say however that he knows his stuff. While I agree he should not be coming to Vidor games, I can't blame him for wanting to attend the best games in the area all season. I also hope all the girls who were sick, including some of the Vidor girls, are 100% for the next game. It should be another good game.

[quote name="ladyraider03" post="1362234" timestamp="1357765939"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=108025.msg1362226#msg1362226 date=1357764535]
Yep someone's jealous lol. Missed ya at the game Ladyraider. Figured you wouldn't show anyways.
[/quote]

I was at the game, sat right behind Central's bench. The game would have had different outcome if Malena wasn't sick, according to her coach she had just gotten over the flu. And like I said #3 was like 0-5 from beyond the line. Can't wait til Monday to see no Vidor on TABC
[/quote]

Guest ladyaider03
Just as I predicted new rankings, no Vidor. Vidor has improved but they are still the third best team in the district. Central will not lose at home with the team healthy and I agree with what Central's coach said, she will choose refs who are not one-sided. And before someone says something I am merely quoting what the coach said to the Enterprise reporter. Heck Vidor will have trouble with the road trip to Livingston tomorrow night. It will take them a half just to get their legs into it on the threes, so maybe upset watch? Stop worrying about the next Central or Ozen game their is absolutely zero chance Vidor can win in Beaumont. Lady Pirates have fun with Summer Creek, your last game, and remember come next year you will be right with us fighting for a playoff spot.

If Ozen and BH are #5 and #6, Central and Vidor should be in the rankings, but the playoffs is what is most important and hopefully a couple of these teams reach regionals and one represents this area in Austin.  *of couse I'm hoping for BH ;)   

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pngbaseball33
    Newest Member
    pngbaseball33