Bronx coaching

[quote name="Matt" post="1352520" timestamp="1355075980"]
Dayton's D wasn't the problem, it was the prima-dona starting at QB, should have been gone after the 1st incident, HC is a panty-waist for not handling it, grow a set and kick this a-clown off the team, no come backs, no do overs, no go standin the corner and think about what you did mister.
The whole team was affected by his bad attitude, and by the end of the season a lot of players were over it.
They didn't have any problems kicking the cheerleaders off the squad, they didn't get a 2nd, or 3rd chance, no forgiveness, no explaining, just showed them the door and Buh Bye
[/quote] Dayton's Defense wasn't the problem.. And yes you don't wanna show up for practice, don't play.. Simple as that. And as for the cheerleaders.. they should have been kicked off the squad... their infractions were far worse than not showing up for practice. QB should have been put on notice... Shape up or ship out... QB position should have been taken from him IMO. He should have been put at receiver, and Keener at QB (((BUT I AM NOT THE COACHING STAFF.) And calling the HC a panty waist is a bit much. You, we, have no idea what goes on behind closed doors, with the coaching staff and players, and them as a team.

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1352531" timestamp="1355077777"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=107304.msg1352530#msg1352530 date=1355077581]
What sux is one of daytons best freshman moved.
[/quote] and we here in P.A. thank yall.  ;) ;D
[/quote]well did the kid really transfer to pm. I thought he moved to hardin jefferson.

[quote name="Matt" post="1352733" timestamp="1355101689"]
The cheerleader situation was brought up to compare the different levels of accountability, football player gets off, while others get the book thrown at them.
[/quote] I understand you were just comparing.. But the infractions were no where near the same that's all I was saying... The cheerleaders should have had the book thrown at them.... If a football player had done something like they did, then I am sure Stewart would have kicked them off. Even though hes not HC he is STILL AD. 8) ;)

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1352522" timestamp="1355076199"]
[quote author=Matt link=topic=107304.msg1352520#msg1352520 date=1355075980]
Dayton's D wasn't the problem, it was the prima-dona starting at QB, should have been gone after the 1st incident, HC is a panty-waist for not handling it, grow a set and kick this a-clown off the team, no come backs, no do overs, no go standin the corner and think about what you did mister.
The whole team was affected by his bad attitude, and by the end of the season a lot of players were over it.
They didn't have any problems kicking the cheerleaders off the squad, they didn't get a 2nd, or 3rd chance, no forgiveness, no explaining, just showed them the door and Buh Bye
[/quote]another great point which I brought up earlier. Still waiting to hear from coach wtb.
[/quote]

;D ;D That's funny....and after reading his 1st post, I believe he's a coach

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin