Summer Creek crow eating thread (official or unofficial I dont care)

For a couple of the SC posters, they got what they deserved. There were some good ones though, that tried to post responsibly. (SCDawgs comes to mind) As far as the team goes, I was rooting for all teams in our district/area, and will be next week for the ones that are left. Congrats on a good season to BH, SC, and Crosby. They will all be back strong next year.

SCdawgs is about the only one who showed any class...the majority of the rest of the sc posters failed to learn that winners win with class and dignity and respect ALL of their opponents instead of talking about how they are going to destroy everyone...it is as much a part of being a winner as anything else...maybe once sc actually wins a few and goes past 2 rounds, they will learn how to behave...that message is for their obnoxious posters (dendawgs, summercreekitis, etc).

now for their kids...good season young men...many of you are back next year so you still have something to look forward to.

[quote name="tvc" post="1341366" timestamp="1353800881"]
Looks like Toups needs to revise his Power Rankings again.

It seems like only one team in the top 8 is still playing.
[/quote]

toups' power ranking are over for this year and Nederland finishes #1.

[quote name="Razor" post="1341368" timestamp="1353800934"]
[b]SCdawgs is [/b]about the only one who showed any class...the majority of the rest of the sc posters failed to learn that winners win with class and dignity and respect ALL of their opponents instead of talking about how they are going to destroy everyone...it is as much a part of being a winner as anything else...maybe once sc actually wins a few and goes past 2 rounds, they will learn how to behave...that message is for their obnoxious posters (dendawgs, summercreekitis, etc).

now for their kids...good season young men...many of you are back next year so you still have something to look forward to.
[/quote] the only one...

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1341379" timestamp="1353801229"]
[quote author=Farmer Fran link=topic=106713.msg1341377#msg1341377 date=1353801177]
I sure would like to hear from [b]summercreek dad[/b] about now!!
Probably wont happen though ;D ;D
[/quote]

nope, i wanna see what SummerCreekItIs has to say  ;D
[/quote]
Probably wont be back till next season ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder