Summer Creek is HUGE!!!!!!

JMcShan

[quote name="C O Wilson Bullpups" post="1337218" timestamp="1353354534"]
[quote author=Summercreek dad link=topic=106400.msg1334832#msg1334832 date=1353173256]
Our big hurdle will be Pearland. We should do fairly well until then. If we are VERY lucky to get past Pearland, everything else will be a huge fight to the championship.
[/quote]

You mean Nederland...
[/quote]

Are you saying you guys are going to beat Pflugerville, and Pearland/Stratford before getting past Pflugerville??

And before you say I have said the same about SC, if you read more of my posts, I have recinded the the post about Pearland being our toughest obstacle. GT is going to give us a major test on Saturday.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1336679" timestamp="1353289468"]
[quote author=DemDAWGS! link=topic=106400.msg1336508#msg1336508 date=1353276787]
Angleton is suspect. If Nederland nearly beat you buy scoring 31 points ...this is d same Nederland that let a very weak Dayton hang around.  Angleton is good but not great. Just like BH, Crosby, Dayton, Nederland, and Vidor.  Good, not great.
[/quote]
Keep talking man. One day that mouth of yours is gonna write a check your arse can't cash.  8)
[/quote]

HAHA!  I'm enjoying every minute of it.

[quote name="TIGERATTACK" post="1337060" timestamp="1353346889"]
[quote author=DemDAWGS! link=topic=106400.msg1336739#msg1336739 date=1353291963]
[quote author=cpujt8 link=topic=106400.msg1336717#msg1336717 date=1353291031]
S.C.-This is Manvel, Northshore, Katy, PAM, LaPorte-see you soon-signed, 5a

p.s.-you won't scare us 8)
[/quote]

None of the teams on that list could stop this offense. Where SC would have trouble is on defense. I've seen some mammoth O-lineman on those teams. That aside, SC matches up well. Northshore needs to win some 7-on-7 vs SC in the offseason before trying to beat us in d regular season. Katy owns Northshore anyway. Katy has a smooth striding running back, but that dude is SLOW.

I don't see SC going 5A. If anything, Atascocita might drop down to 4A.
[/quote]

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!    Let me know when yall are ready to play some real football.  The fact that you think you could even line up against Katy and not get beat to the tune of 20-30pts just goes to show you how truly delusional you are.

We are Texas High School Football

We have 70-80+ kids on our Varsity roster and over 320+ kids in our football program.  To your 40-50 kids on varsity?  180-200 kids in the program?  You aren't even playing the same game.   

We have a history of destroying Humble ISD teams.    I have seen WAY better Humble ISD teams lose to a lot less then what we currently have this year.

the puppies are cute, but not anywhere near talented enough to beat The Tigers.
[/quote]

Watching Katy this year is like watching slow motion.  The biggest edge Katy has is DEFENSE.  I will agree your defensive play is on another level.  Your offense is some pound and grind slow motion game.  Your running back is lucky if he runs a 4.7 with the wind at his back.

[quote name="DemDAWGS!" post="1337360" timestamp="1353363139"]
[quote author=TIGERATTACK link=topic=106400.msg1337060#msg1337060 date=1353346889]
[quote author=DemDAWGS! link=topic=106400.msg1336739#msg1336739 date=1353291963]

[/quote]

None of the teams on that list could stop this offense. Where SC would have trouble is on defense. I've seen some mammoth O-lineman on those teams. That aside, SC matches up well. Northshore needs to win some 7-on-7 vs SC in the offseason before trying to beat us in d regular season. Katy owns Northshore anyway. Katy has a smooth striding running back, but that dude is SLOW.

[/quote]

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!    Let me know when yall are ready to play some real football.  The fact that you think you could even line up against Katy and not get beat to the tune of 20-30pts just goes to show you how truly delusional you are.

We are Texas High School Football

We have 70-80+ kids on our Varsity roster and over 320+ kids in our football program.  To your 40-50 kids on varsity?  180-200 kids in the program?  You aren't even playing the same game.   

We have a history of destroying Humble ISD teams.    I have seen WAY better Humble ISD teams lose to a lot less then what we currently have this year.

the puppies are cute, but not anywhere near talented enough to beat The Tigers.
[/quote]

Watching Katy this year is like watching slow motion.  The biggest edge Katy has is DEFENSE.  I will agree your defensive play is on another level.  Your offense is some pound and grind slow motion game.  Your running back is lucky if he runs a 4.7 with the wind at his back.
[/quote]
Are you trying to say that Summer Creek would beat the #5 team in the nation? Yes yall beat a Barbers Hill team and a Dayton team that started to crumble, a Crosby team that is growing, and Vidor that is scrappy and one deminsional

[quote name="JMcShan" post="1334297" timestamp="1353131804"]
They are massive, fast, and execute well, they may be a real contender coming out of the 19-4a district.
[/quote] Good coaching, good team. That's what's going to move them up the play-off ladder. Watch out Nederland, this may be your stumbling block. Summer Creek is for real. 19 4A should rule.

[quote name="DemDAWGS!" post="1337355" timestamp="1353362789"]
[quote author=badndn link=topic=106400.msg1336891#msg1336891 date=1353327412]
Remind me again...Who has SC beaten?
[/quote]

Everyone we faced thus far.  Most notibly Crosby, Barbers Hill, Dayton, and Vidor.
[/quote]  Don't count your eggs before they hatch. Summer Creek will prevail, and there's nothing ya'll can do. 19 4A will prevail.

[quote name="scoutdog69plt" post="1337460" timestamp="1353370268"]
[quote author=JMcShan link=topic=106400.msg1334297#msg1334297 date=1353131804]
They are massive, fast, and execute well, they may be a real contender coming out of the 19-4a district.
[/quote] Good coaching, good team. That's what's going to move them up the play-off ladder. Watch out Nederland, this may be your stumbling block. Summer Creek is for real. 19 4A should rule.
[/quote]

Nederland is not competition for SC. Nederland almost lost to Vidor. The same Vidor that had 51 points hung on 'em.

[quote name="DemDAWGS!" post="1337473" timestamp="1353371385"]
[quote author=scoutdog69plt link=topic=106400.msg1337460#msg1337460 date=1353370268]
[quote author=JMcShan link=topic=106400.msg1334297#msg1334297 date=1353131804]
[/quote]

Nederland is not competition for SC. Nederland almost lost to Vidor. The same Vidor that had 51 points hung on 'em.
[/quote]

You don't have to worry about Nederland. SC won't be around after this weekend.

You gotta discount anything a Pirate fan says about SC. Vidor got embarassed any they're still pissed. It had to be very disheartening to know exactly what SC was going to do an not be able to stop it.

Our offense is as complete as it gets. Now if U want to pick at our defense, you may have more luck. Having said that, SC's defense is the best Vidor has seen this year. All those forced turnovers and go back and look at the game http://youtu.be/kDyHNRAgzWk and you'll see a very physical defense that laid down some vicious hits. 

Gtown's DB's aren't up for this challenge. Gtown has two D line players that around 5'6!  Come on man.

[quote name="NDNation" post="1334338" timestamp="1353132726"]
We had them before anyone...but that early and it being preseason...didn't know if we were that bad or they were that good...both were true. Lol
[/quote] Nederland can talk the talk, but can they walk the walk. If it comes down to a battle with Summer Creek, The S. C. Bulldogs will take the Nederland Bulldogs to school. These guys are big. I will have more respect for Nederland if they can get by this machine of a team.

[quote name="DemDAWGS!" post="1337554" timestamp="1353376869"]
You gotta discount anything a Pirate fan says about SC. Vidor got embarassed any they're still pissed. It had to be very disheartening to know exactly what SC was going to do an not be able to stop it.

Our offense is as complete as it gets. Now if U want to pick at our defense, you may have more luck. Having said that, SC's defense is the best Vidor has seen this year. All those forced turnovers and go back and look at the game http://youtu.be/kDyHNRAgzWk and you'll see a very physical defense that laid down some vicious hits. 

Gtown's DB's aren't up for this challenge. Gtown has two D line players that around 5'6!  Come on man.
[/quote]
See that's where I disagree. Nederland is the best defense that vidor has seen. They held us to less yards and half the points that y'all did.

[quote name="JMcShan" post="1334297" timestamp="1353131804"]
[/quote] This team reminds me of the 2008 Broncos. Their big and complete. All I can say is for the other teams to watch out for this team. They are very a complete team.

[quote name="scoutdog69plt" post="1337621" timestamp="1353380779"]
[quote author=NDNation link=topic=106400.msg1334338#msg1334338 date=1353132726]
We had them before anyone...but that early and it being preseason...didn't know if we were that bad or they were that good...both were true. Lol
[/quote] Nederland can talk the talk, but can they walk the walk. If it comes down to a battle with Summer Creek, The S. C. Bulldogs will take the Nederland Bulldogs to school. These guys are big. I will have more respect for Nederland if they can get by this machine of a team.
[/quote]
We can walk the walk. SC might be big, but Nederland is just as big on defense. Y'all would have all you want and then some. Our d-line will take your o-line to school.

[quote name="ram0524" post="1337936" timestamp="1353432253"]
[quote author=scoutdog69plt link=topic=106400.msg1337621#msg1337621 date=1353380779]
[quote author=NDNation link=topic=106400.msg1334338#msg1334338 date=1353132726]
[/quote] Nederland can talk the talk, but can they walk the walk. If it comes down to a battle with Summer Creek, The S. C. Bulldogs will take the Nederland Bulldogs to school. These guys are big.[b] I will have more respect for Nederland if they can get by this machine of a team.[/b]
[/quote]
We can walk the walk. SC might be big, but Nederland is just as big on defense. Y'all would have all you want and then some. Our d-line will take your o-line to school.
[/quote]

Nederland isn't trying to earn respect...Undefeated District Champs 2 yrs in a row. 

[quote name="BellBiz30" post="1336944" timestamp="1353338491"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Katy would shut you guys out! IMO!
[/quote]It's a lot of 5A teams that would beat the dog shit out of SC right now... I thought Manvel was tough shit last year too & yes we were a great 4A team.  5A is a rude awakening bro... I know, I'm experiencing it now.  Early in the season PAM would have drug Manvel up and down the field. (and I'm a Manvel fan).
Honestly 5A is a whole different ball game in the trenches.  Playing a teams like NS convinced me of that.  When a team has 2 or 3 different, big and talented lines on both side of the ball to throw at you for 4 quarters, depth immediatedly becomes an issue.  And the average 5A team never quit... never!  LP and PAM has learned how to play against the big schools... Scheme wise, clock wise etc... It's not easy bro.  SC can't beat half the teams that lost in the 1st round of 5A playoffs. ex:  PAM, Pearland, Cy Falls, Lake Travis, Cy Fair, Klein Oak, Spring Dekaney... etc  Manvel would probably be ranked #1 4A without the alignment.  Now we just in the middle of the pack taking it one game at a time.  It ain't easy.  There's no Yates, Sharpstowns etc... in 5A playoffs. 

[quote name="DemDAWGS!" post="1337360" timestamp="1353363139"]

[/quote]

You know, it was only two-three years ago your little pocket of Region 3 was spouting off about how "slow" we were.    That Atascocita team that was senior heavy, FAR more talented then this SC team, and we gave them a whooping they would never forget.    We beat them in all phases of the game, It was over before it started.  Speed means very little if your kids don't have the fundementals down.  Just ask North Shore what they think about Katy, and our "Slowness".  How about you ask Humble about our "slowness".  Ask Ike about our "Slowness".  Ask Alief Taylor about our "slowness".  lol 

You are beyond hilarious.    Not only would the Tigers take you to the woodshed, we'd give your middle school players nightmares.

You'll get your chance their puppies, and when you do, don't say i didn't warn you.  lol

[quote name="TIGERATTACK" post="1338028" timestamp="1353439531"]
[quote author=DemDAWGS! link=topic=106400.msg1337360#msg1337360 date=1353363139]

[/quote]

You know, it was only two-three years ago your little pocket of Region 3 was spouting off about how "slow" we were.    That Atascocita team that was senior heavy, FAR more talented then this SC team, and we gave them a whooping they would never forget.    We beat them in all phases of the game, It was over before it started.  Speed means very little if your kids don't have the fundementals down.  Just ask North Shore what they think about Katy, and our "Slowness".  How about you ask Humble about our "slowness".  Ask Ike about our "Slowness".  Ask Alief Taylor about our "slowness".  lol 

You are beyond hilarious.    Not only would the Tigers take you to the woodshed, we'd give your middle school players nightmares.

You'll get your chance their puppies, and when you do, don't say i didn't warn you.  lol
[/quote]5A displays the true meaning of trench play... Skill positions are equal to me... but trench play between 5A and 4A is a whole other ballgame.  Katy would pound them into submission by mid 3rd quarter.  Speed wouldn't even come into play after mid 2nd quarter.  I've quickly learned to respect the difference between the two divisions. 

[quote name="songone" post="1338016" timestamp="1353438373"]
[quote author=BellBiz30 link=topic=106400.msg1336944#msg1336944 date=1353338491]

[/quote]

[/quote]Katy would shut you guys out! IMO!
[/quote]It's a lot of 5A teams that would beat the dog censored out of SC right now... I thought Manvel was tough censored last year too & yes we were a great 4A team.  5A is a rude awakening bro... I know, I'm experiencing it now.  Early in the season PAM would have drug Manvel up and down the field. (and I'm a Manvel fan).
Honestly 5A is a whole different ball game in the trenches.  Playing a teams like NS convinced me of that.  When a team has 2 or 3 different, big and talented lines on both side of the ball to throw at you for 4 quarters, depth immediatedly becomes an issue.  And the average 5A team never quit... never!  LP and PAM has learned how to play against the big schools... Scheme wise, clock wise etc... It's not easy bro.  SC can't beat half the teams that lost in the 1st round of 5A playoffs. ex:  PAM, Pearland, Cy Falls, Lake Travis, Cy Fair, Klein Oak, Spring Dekaney... etc  Manvel would probably be ranked #1 4A without the alignment.  Now we just in the middle of the pack taking it one game at a time.  It ain't easy.  There's no Yates, Sharpstowns etc... in 5A playoffs.
[/quote]

Will agree totally about the depth issue and this is precisely why SC is in 4A.  We have 3 schools in a small area.  Now, if you were to combine those schools, we'd be beat the tar outta everyone including Katy.  You can't tell me our QB and Receivers would not start on most 5A teams.

The trenches are where most 4A teams are LIGHT in comparison to the powerhouse 5A teams.  I stand by what said about this year's SC QB & Receivers giving heck to a lot of 5A schools.

No disrespect to Nederland but i think they would be running for their lives against S.C. Their receivers are fantastic along with a quarterback that knows where they are every time he throws the football. Reminds me of Gregory Charles from Dayton when we played yall and won 63-0. He couldn't miss on his throws. S.C.'s quarterback reminds me of him. Would be a good game but would have to go with S.C............ ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    katty
    Newest Member
    katty