Barbers Hill vs Elgin Predictions

Mr. Blitz

The boys are working hard this week and should be ready. They have a week to study us and vise versa. We are really looking good right now and I think our QB got that small amount of rust off. Running game is really looking good. Our D is shutting people down. Gotta take BH and I think D comes strong again.
BH 28
Elgin 14

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1337711" timestamp="1353388150"]
I actually think bh has the best shot at a victory this week. Crosby and sc have their hands full from what I have been able to find on their opponents. Bh most likely wins in a close game. Thats what im going with anyway. Good luck. I will be there expecting a win.
[/quote]

OK, but if we lose you got to walk home....... ;D ;D

[quote name="OPRYDAD" post="1337733" timestamp="1353406556"]
The boys are working hard this week and should be ready. They have a week to study us and vise versa. We are really looking good right now and I think our QB got that small amount of rust off. Running game is really looking good. Our D is shutting people down. Gotta take BH and I think D comes strong again.
BH 28
Elgin 14
[/quote]

What ever your boy ate before the Livingston game feed it to him again Saturday monring for Breakfast! I heard O'pry all night hope to hear it about 20 more times Saturday ;D

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1338007" timestamp="1353437890"]
Testing .....Testing.... is this mic working?  I know most are used to us being gone by now ;D but any BH folks or anyone know if we are home or visitors ;D
[/quote]

I haven't heard... but who cares really?  :D I am trying find directions to the SC - NED game, that will be a barn burner!  ;D Oh wait ... that game will be later.

I'll see what I can find out.  8)

[quote name="UgotTRUCKED" post="1338014" timestamp="1353438264"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=106399.msg1338007#msg1338007 date=1353437890]
Testing .....Testing.... is this mic working?  I know most are used to us being gone by now ;D but any BH folks or anyone know if we are home or visitors ;D
[/quote]

I haven't heard... but who cares really?  :D I am trying find directions to the SC - NED game, that will be a barn burner!  ;D Oh wait ... that game will be later.

[/quote]

I care because the home stands are usueally better with backed seats :)

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1338042" timestamp="1353440848"]
[quote author=UgotTRUCKED link=topic=106399.msg1338014#msg1338014 date=1353438264]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You missed my point I believe, but I'll leave it alone.  ;)

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1338042" timestamp="1353440848"]
[quote author=UgotTRUCKED link=topic=106399.msg1338014#msg1338014 date=1353438264]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Woodforest has similar seating capacity on both sides....home side is only side with backed seats though.  I think it holds right at 10,000 people.  I've heard a from a few folks that there will be some tailgating...I know I'll be there early!  I have attached a map of the stadium, parking lots and designated tailgate areas. 

[url=http://athletics.conroeisd.net/woodforest/enterexit.pdf]http://athletics.conroeisd.net/woodforest/enterexit.pdf[/url]

[quote name="bhsm16" post="1338109" timestamp="1353447009"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=106399.msg1337769#msg1337769 date=1353418010]
Anyone know if we are the home team or vistor team for this game?
[/quote]

Pretty sure BH is home!
[/quote]

Cool, thanks for loggin in ;D I just like being the home team, not sure why  ;)

We would love to have Dayton support at the game, but if my team was out I would go catch the triple header at Reliant!!! 3-1 baby!!!!  Hope the Eagles don't eat to much Turkey tomorrow, but hope them and thier families have a great ThanksGiving :)

I put together a small amount of clips from the Livingston game. This is no where close to all of the great plays but it was already too long. Pretty sure all of the boys have the full DVD and if not then hit me up. Our D is why I think we can play with anyone right now. Our O will get their yards now days. It's a great ride.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3NzCUiAERo&list=UUlWf3UuM9T2O3HwAP9S0aaA&index=1&feature=plcp

[quote name="OPRYDAD" post="1338862" timestamp="1353555973"]
I put together a small amount of clips from the Livingston game. This is no where close to all of the great plays but it was already too long. Pretty sure all of the boys have the full DVD and if not then hit me up. Our D is why I think we can play with anyone right now. Our O will get their yards now days. It's a great ride.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3NzCUiAERo&list=UUlWf3UuM9T2O3HwAP9S0aaA&index=1&feature=plcp
[/quote]

Great Video! that interception by #22 was just awesome. If the Eagles bring that same intensity to Elgin they will be going to Round 3! Goodluck Eagles. Going to the Texas City game tommorrow to check out the competition.

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1339196" timestamp="1353632748"]
[quote author=OPRYDAD link=topic=106399.msg1338862#msg1338862 date=1353555973]

[/quote]

Great Video! that interception by #22 was just awesome. If the Eagles bring that same intensity to Elgin they will be going to Round 3! Goodluck Eagles. Going to the Texas City game tommorrow to check out the competition.
[/quote]

Oneil was running over and past them all night.  Collins looked terrified to try and tackle him a couple times and could not catch him in the open field.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder