Newton vs teague

GATA

[quote name="Back2swag" post="1338767" timestamp="1353540458"]
Former Newton and McNeese great Ceasar Brooks passed away today at the age of 39 from unknown cause, he was a all American at McNeese and multiple all state in 90-92 @Newton he still holds state power lifting records in powerlift  ..  prayers for the family.
[/quote]

Sorry to hear....Only the good die young...I guess that's why my wife says I'll live to 110.... ;) ::)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50-20 newton... tell skinner to get the ice ready he will see the ground a lot and tell the defensive subs of teague to be ready teague hasn't ever seen this much speed they will be tired by end of first half. Gl too everyone though just my opinion since Ive seen all the newton games i know what too expect good luck and god bless ;D

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="jimmyw" post="1339360" timestamp="1353683178"]
are we ready for some football. i will be surprised if the Lions stay with-in 50 points. If we are ready to play Farmer Fran will be impressed with Newton on offense and defense.
[/quote]
'
Already impressed with Newton, just don't under estimate Teague or the Eagles will get beat.

Newton wins in a close one.

dont know much about either one, cant over look either one, i would like to see WO only because it would be a closer venue, but ill will be at the game no matter what, was you at the game dirtybird, if so what do you think about newton seeing them in person?

[quote name="Farmer Fran" post="1339368" timestamp="1353683938"]
[quote author=jimmyw link=topic=106397.msg1339360#msg1339360 date=1353683178]
are we ready for some football. i will be surprised if the Lions stay with-in 50 points. If we are ready to play Farmer Fran will be impressed with Newton on offense and defense.
[/quote]
'
Already impressed with Newton, just don't under estimate Teague or the Eagles will get beat.

Newton wins in a close one.
[/quote]
Teague actually took the lead twice. Then Newton realized the game had started and unfolded their wings. The passing game of Teague was taken away by Newton's defense. Teague's defense never stood a chance. Newton had 2 touchdowns called back. One defensive interception and return for a td was called back, only to be followed on the next play by a different defender intercepting and returning it for a touchdown. Very little team speed on Teague IMO.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    monebi
    Newest Member
    monebi