Toups Graphics BiDistrict 2012

[quote name="dme1111" post="1332191" timestamp="1353065572"]
these predictions are complete crap as well as the power rankings...  your skewed come playoff time...  makes me lose a lot of respect for your predictions when you become biased in them
[/quote]
THE RANKINGS ARE BASED ON THE TEAMS FIRST ROUND MATCH UP AND ROAD TO THA PRIZE. (HE DOES BLEED PURPLE THOUGH  ;) )

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="1333748" timestamp="1353122130"]
Sure does look like my "homer" picks are 2 and 0 after the first night...
[/quote] ;) ;D Regardless of their opinions Mr.Toups, They STILL read your predictions. You just keep on keeping on. Not everybody takes time for the kids like you do.  :)

[quote name="robanadana" post="1332452" timestamp="1353082175"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=106205.msg1332446#msg1332446 date=1353081961]
[quote author=robanadana link=topic=106205.msg1332430#msg1332430 date=1353081392]
All the respect I had for you until you went totally HOMER on these picks. Vidor plays either of your D2s and they get crushed and we advance. Sad thing is SC is a 5A team playing in 4A and 19-4A gets to face them again next year when they have 3000+. We have 1386 kids and I'm still trying to figure out the math that makes us Div. 1 (yes, I inderstand how it works, doesn't make it right). It's gonna look really bad when we beat SC in by 2 TDs.
[/quote]i think sc will win but but dont go by the dayton score. Sc has a good team but dayton rolled over and played dead. I really think vidor will play sc tough and if vidor can get a few breaks who knows. You have to keep a team like sc out of rythem and what better offense to do that than vidor.
[/quote]

BH would have beat them minus the turnovers.
[/quote]

Well, I wonder after the outcome of both games last night, (and I know this is all speculation as we'll never know), BUT if Vidor and BH were to play, would it be a much tighter game than you thought?

[quote name="Eagle82" post="1334583" timestamp="1353159299"]
[quote author=robanadana link=topic=106205.msg1332452#msg1332452 date=1353082175]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=106205.msg1332446#msg1332446 date=1353081961]
[quote author=robanadana link=topic=106205.msg1332430#msg1332430 date=1353081392]
All the respect I had for you until you went totally HOMER on these picks. Vidor plays either of your D2s and they get crushed and we advance. Sad thing is SC is a 5A team playing in 4A and 19-4A gets to face them again next year when they have 3000+. We have 1386 kids and I'm still trying to figure out the math that makes us Div. 1 (yes, I inderstand how it works, doesn't make it right). It's gonna look really bad when we beat SC in by 2 TDs.
[/quote]i think sc will win but but dont go by the dayton score. Sc has a good team but dayton rolled over and played dead. I really think vidor will play sc tough and if vidor can get a few breaks who knows. You have to keep a team like sc out of rythem and what better offense to do that than vidor.
[/quote]

BH would have beat them minus the turnovers.
[/quote]

Well, I wonder after the outcome of both games last night, (and I know this is all speculation as we'll never know), BUT if Vidor and BH were to play, would it be a much tighter game than you thought?
[/quote]I didn't see Vidor play this season, I am assumming they would have had a size advantage on the Eagles.  But the Eagles defense is for REAL.  I would think the Eagles speed on defense would be the difference.  I would have picked Nederland over BH, but BH would beat all the other teams in 20-4A.

Updates for Friday games are at....

http://www.toupsgraphics.com/fridaynightlights.html

My thoughts about today's games...
Livingston was third place and just got thumped by the 4th place team from 19-4A, Look for Ozen to get throttled by Crosby.
The game of all games will be Nederland vs Dayton.  Just ask Vidor if Nederland has receivers comparable to Summer Creek.  Not even close.  Look for BOTH defenses to match up very good against the offenses.  IF...  the Dayton squadron of sophomores (FIVE OF THEM) can get involved in the game, this will be the difference.  Ask BH if they can catch Kyle McBride in the open field.  Dayton will have the speed advantage in this game, unlike the SC game when the sophomores were really outmatched.  Game should be AWEsome.  To think Nederland will steam roll Dayton is fool hardy.  I see a defensive slug out.  Punting will be key as well as turnovers and penalties.  Can't wait till 1 PM.

Web site has been updated...

http://www.toupsgraphics.com/fridaynightlights.html

Congrats to the Bulldogs.  My wife (who really doesn't like football, but has an understanding of the game) had an interesting comment.  "Both teams were pretty even, Nederland was a little larger, but Dayton had quicker players, but the difference was the QB."  Nederland Bulldog MVP had to be the QB.  Bulldog defense played great, but Dayton's QB play is not what Bronco fans are used to.  Bulldogs should win next week, then playing Dawson might be all she wrote.

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="1335690" timestamp="1353208866"]
Not that it matters, but I will keep giving predictions until all teams are playing basketball.  Power rankings will be updated on Tuesday.
[/quote]

Used your directions for getting to the game. Perfect, no traffic and easy in and easy out. Would have liked different results but Ned too much for Dayton this year.

[quote name="dme1111" post="1336109" timestamp="1353256567"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=106205.msg1336098#msg1336098 date=1353255611]
I think ned fans are in for a rude awakening.
[/quote]

Naaa... Nederland is accustomed to going home come 2nd, 3rd, or 4th round... the surprise to me would be that we could finally make the regional final...
[/quote]i just keep hearing ned fans say this is their best team ever.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder