Jasper playoffs route

[quote name="Javelina" post="1328617" timestamp="1352762903"]
I dont think they can, Could be like Chapel Hill Last year
[/quote]
I like to think Jasper will be better prepared this year.  The soph players from last year now have another year of experience.  But for sure, Navasota will be tough.  I saw them once this year.  Big and fast; but I did not sense that they are bigger or faster than Jasper.

Barbay has done a great Job and the 2 losses they had were against state ranked teams and they were by no means out of those games. Jasper's defense has been stout and I expect them to hold well. Jasper shot theirselves with silly miscues that could have easily turned those two games around. I believe if Jasper does face Navasota they can make it a competitive game.

[quote name="Axe Em Jacks" post="1329953" timestamp="1352870110"]
I haven't seen Navasota so if anyone has, it would be great if you could offer your opinions on that team.
[/quote]
To me, they looked a lot like Jasper's team; but without the silly mistakes and turnovers.  Big and fast; but in my perception, not bigger nor faster than Jasper.  Make no mistake, Navasota is very good.  They are not going to make silly mistakes.  But not unbeatable if Jasper were to play a perfect game.  And they are due for that.  But first of course, Jasper needs to stay focused and win over Groesbeck this week.

[quote name="Go-rilla" post="1330193" timestamp="1352906880"]
Good to see Jasper Being back in the powerhouse mode. Good for east Texas football.
[/quote]
Thank you for the props.

Perhaps it is too soon to say "powerhouse".  If Jasper plays like they did against Bridge City, they will be out of the playoffs quickly.  But I do think the potential is there to play with just about anyone if they cut out the mistakes.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    asfdefsa01
    Newest Member
    asfdefsa01