LA PORTE AT PORT ARTHUR MEMORIAL BROADCAST/LaPorte wins 37-33!!

WOSgrad

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

now to the BS that pissed me off in this game before i left.

[b]1. Some Titan fans need a swift kick in the *** for cheering loud and proud because LP starting RB got injured, it was pathetic disgusting.
[/b]
2. Some Titan fans got kicked out the game for taunting LP fans and players on the LP side (luckily not where i was sitting)...That was pitiful.

3. a few Titan players need to learn when to shut up with the back-talk when the ref is standing right by them. It gave LP a TD right before the half.

4. As i was walking out the gate at the half 2 people were walking in. (dont know if they were fans or not but had on red shirts) smelled like they just stepped out a freaking bar/pub. I hope the cop stopped them from going back in.

Im glad i sat on LP side after witnessing #1 in bold.

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1325557" timestamp="1352518508"]
[quote author=PAMFAM10 link=topic=106043.msg1325542#msg1325542 date=1352518389]
Where is Rodrick Rucker....
[/quote]i didnt see him in the game at all while i was there.
[/quote] just saw a highlight of the first TD, Rucker did play, i thought Jacobs had caught that pass.

GOOD WAY TO FIGHT BACK N NOT ROLLING OVER N GETTIN.BLOWNOUT ....TOOK TO LONG TO MAKE.ADJUSTMENTS TO.STOP.THE RUN WE KNEW WAS COMING....FISK PLAYED OK BUT NEEDED TO BE PERFECT..RUCKER WOULD HAVE MADE A DIFFERENCE... LABRIE SHOULD BE ONE OF.THE.STARTING.4 RECIEVERS TITANS SHOULD JUST STOP PLAYING A RB AND USE THE EXTRA MAN ON THE LINE(TE)....[b] THE WHOLE TEAM SHOULD CONSIDER ANGER MANAGEMENT CLASSES[/b]

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1325762" timestamp="1352520904"]

[b]1. Some Titan fans need a swift kick in the *** for cheering loud and proud because LP starting RB got injured, it was pathetic disgusting.
[/b]
2. Some Titan fans got kicked out the game for taunting LP fans and players on the LP side (luckily not where i was sitting)...That was pitiful.

3. a few Titan players need to learn when to shut up with the back-talk when the ref is standing right by them. It gave LP a TD right before the half.

4. As i was walking out the gate at the half 2 people were walking in. (dont know if they were fans or not but had on red shirts) smelled like they just stepped out a freaking bar/pub. I hope the cop stopped them from going back in.

[/quote]

Hopefully LP treated you wll. I too enjoy sitting on the opponent side. Makes for good perspective.

[quote name="LP0175" post="1325833" timestamp="1352521902"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=106043.msg1325762#msg1325762 date=1352520904]

[/b]

[/quote]

Hopefully LP treated you wll. I too enjoy sitting on the opponent side. Makes for good perspective.
[/quote]They did, very knowledgable folks too, i enjoyed while i was there. I'll be sitting on your guys side in the Playoffs if it doesnt conflict with our games.

just getting in myself and yes,pure stupidity and embarrament cheering when that kid got hurt. once again special teams doomed us. why??? the blocked punt which gave them 2 points,the blocked xp,and xbox going for two on the first TD. minus that and you have a 35-35 ball game. good game LP and good luck. we lost rucker and they lost whitley. don't know for how long and how serious prayers to both young men.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder