Thank you all................

[quote name="knightrider" post="1323322" timestamp="1352383231"]
I want to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers for me while i was down and out. Was a close call but the good lORD gave me another chance. Missed all of you guys. I'm back now though Again, thank all of you.........  Knightrider............. :)
[/quote] Just when the Bronco's needed some good news ' welcome back Knightrider ( this is a good omen for sure ) ;)

Glad you are back and healthy again as well. I just got a phone call about an hour ago from my wife's cousin and he informed me that their son was in a car accident lastnite and did not make it so if you could put them in your prayers I would appreiciate it. They live in the Orange area their last name is Crane they are really good people. He was only in his mid 20's, they are devestated that has to be one of the hardest things to ever deal with is losing a child, anyway just want them to know you are in our prayers. GOD BLESS!!!!

[quote name="Football Fan 4 Life" post="1323340" timestamp="1352384192"]
Glad you are back and healthy again as well. I just got a phone call about an hour ago from my wife's cousin and he informed me that their son was in a car accident lastnite and did not make it so if you could put them in your prayers I would appreiciate it. They live in the Orange area their last name is Crane they are really good people. He was only in his mid 20's, they are devestated that has to be one of the hardest things to ever deal with is losing a child, anyway just want them to know you are in our prayers. GOD BLESS!!!!
[/quote] OMGOSH! reading stuff like this makes my heart hurt... I just pray for peace comfort and understanding for the family.

[quote name="knightrider" post="1323510" timestamp="1352396245"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=105927.msg1323330#msg1323330 date=1352383392]
You gonna make it to the game tomorrow night? You aint smoking are you? >:(
[/quote]Yes, i quit smoking and i'll be there tomorrow night in the handy-capped section. look me up there ::)
[/quote] Glad to hear you stopped that nasty stuff.. and you know I will be looking for you... we have to be there early, it's senior night.. Gotta walk with my step daughter, shes one of the mascots... :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin