BH 4-2          @ SC,  NC
Crosby 4-2    Hum, @ Porter
How does this play out?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant wait to see the sc bh game. Unlike most bh fans I think nick oneal is the most important offensive weapon bh has. If he is able to give bh 5 and 6 yds on first down the kid gigout will do fine. If sc keeps bh in 2nd and long situations it will be tough for bh to win. I think bh keeps this game close. I have seen 3 bh games and this will be my first look at sc.

Guest Dazed and confused
Women I work with daughter is on the drill team for  Porter she said they ran the clock in the first quarter in the SC game.  So that game is no help BH  beat then by 55 and  Dayton by 49. Thursday will tell a lot about the SC V Day game.

Being a Dayton teacher...
I say the top four end up being...
Dayton 8 - 0
Summer Creek 7 - 1
Crosby 6 - 2
Barbers Hill 5 - 3

Dayton will be playing Vidor or Central in bidistrict (depending on the outcome of the Central vs LCM game)
Summer Creek will be playing Nederland in bidistrict
Crosby will be playing either LCM or Livingston in bidistrict (depending on the outcome of the Central vs LCM game)
Barbers Hill will be playing either Livingston or Vidor (depending on the outcome of the Central vs LCM game)

In all scenarios (except maybe a Barbers Hill vs Vidor match up) I think 20-4A might just be swept.
I think Dayton and Summer Creek would finish 1 and 2 in either district.  Whoever plays Nederland in bidistrict will have the tougher game.

Guest Dazed and confused
Look at my new  #'s on the 19 4a top 5 I think  it will be.
1 SC
2 Dayton
3 Crosby
4. BH
as far as20 4a it is  still in the air because of Central.

Guest Dazed and confused
You know who is being overlooked is Smmer Creek.  Almost everyone on this site is bias now that Day and BH is over everyone is giving it to Dayton.  I think there will be 1 undefeted team and it will be.   
[move][b][i][size=14pt][color=maroon]SUMMER CREEK BULLDOGS[/color][/size][/i][/b][/move]

[quote name="Broncofan65" post="1313353" timestamp="1351473797"]
Barbers hill is not very good as a passing team and their main running back# 36 is just a big back with no speed. Fast defenses will catch him every time.
[/quote]
Didn't I see where BH had more rushing yardage than Dayton?  O'Neal must have had some of that, and he got no more than he did because, w/ Denny out, Dayton could key mostly on him. The biggest break Dayton got was Denny going out...and this is taking nothing away from the great job that Blake did.

Guest RecknBall36
[quote name="Broncofan65" post="1313353" timestamp="1351473797"]
Barbers hill is not very good as a passing team and their main running back# 36 is just a big back with no speed. Fast defenses will catch him every time.
[/quote]

Was Crosby's D fast? Im not the best judge of speed, but he did have ONE break away run on them. As he did on Lumberton and the team from Mexico.  Pretty sure those two were just average though.

I don't think that would have changed anything Dayton's defense played lights out all night just like BH did untill Chambers saw an opening on the corner and won the game. Dayton is a good team that knows how to pull out the win most of the time even if it isn't the best looking win, good teams do what they have to do and that what keeps you moving forward. I am not taking anything awayfrom BH we were just the better team Friday. I think the game between SC and BH will be a really good game and it can go either way good luck to both teams and I hope it's an injury free game. I will be there if I can get off work.   

[quote name="ragarm55" post="1313384" timestamp="1351476855"]
[quote author=Broncofan65 link=topic=105393.msg1313353#msg1313353 date=1351473797]
[/quote]
Didn't I see where BH had more rushing yardage than Dayton?  O'Neal must have had some of that, and he got no more than he did because, w/ Denny out, Dayton could key mostly on him. The biggest break Dayton got was Denny going out...and this is taking nothing away from the great job that Blake did.
[/quote]
yes... they had 16 more rushing yards.... amazing....

Denny was held in check on his limited playing time as well, so I don't think the game plan ever changed for dayton.

You Dayton folks are delusional at best if you think Denny going out doesn't amount to anything!! Denny is the second highest rusher on the BH team and runs that offense flawless. he went out with 5 minutes left in the 1st quarter ,so you didn't get to see him against Dayton. When BH was with in the 5 yard line no way would that not have been a TD with Denny in. Denny is also the starting punter! Last word I have on this because it is ridiculous to have to explain the obvious. Go look at the BH stats and come back and look stupid again that Denny is not a factor in the BH offense. ::)

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1313510" timestamp="1351513223"]
You Dayton folks are delusional at best if you think Denny going out doesn't amount to anything!! Denny is the second highest rusher on the BH team and runs that offense flawless. he went out with 5 minutes left in the 1st quarter ,so you didn't get to see him against Dayton. When BH was with in the 5 yard line no way would that not have been a TD with Denny in. Denny is also the starting punter! Last word I have on this because it is ridiculous to have to explain the obvious. Go look at the BH stats and come back and look stupid again that Denny is not a factor in the BH offense. ::)
[/quote]Boy I sure do hope gigout (Thats the back ups name right?) and his family arent reading these post. Yall need to give him some props for stepping up.

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1313510" timestamp="1351513223"]
[/quote]

sure he would have made an impact.... but he hadn't in his first few possessions. No big deal.... but we aren't gonna let it slide, just how you guys wouldn't with our main cog last year. Frustrating isn't it? :D

[quote name="octfeb" post="1313512" timestamp="1351513593"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=105393.msg1313510#msg1313510 date=1351513223]
[/quote]Boy I sure do hope gigout (Thats the back ups name right?) and his family arent reading these post. Yall need to give him some props for stepping up.
[/quote]

Boy feb you like to twist things to make it look like we are dogging Gigout don't you ::) I'm sure the Gigout family would agree that if he was better than Denny then Denny would be our #2. It's not a knock on Gigout he came in with great poise and played his heart out,but he isn't in every game at QB like Denny is and has been for the last 3 years. Denny is a very good player and to act like he can be replaced is foolish. When Denny went out the play calling gets limited to try and not put to much pressure on the back up in a game with pressure allready there. We would have thrown the ball a lot more with Denny in as well as more option plays becase Denny runs the option very well.

[quote name="dayton" post="1313515" timestamp="1351514082"]
[/quote]

sure he would have made an impact.... but he hadn't in his first few possessions. No big deal.... but we aren't gonna let it slide, just how you guys wouldn't with our main cog last year. Frustrating isn't it? :D
[/quote]

Oh you don't have to let the loss slide it is what it is, but i wouldn't be too happy that you almost got beat by an unranked team without thier starter ;D Dayton got exposed Friday night ......Frustrating isn't it ;)

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1313543" timestamp="1351516442"]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=105393.msg1313515#msg1313515 date=1351514082]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh you don't have to let the loss slide it is what it is, but i wouldn't be too happy that you almost got beat by an unranked team without thier starter ;D Dayton got exposed Friday night ......Frustrating isn't it ;)
[/quote]

not at all.... we haven't had a loss yet. We also don't have an injured starting QB, thank God. BH has far more worries at the moment.

[quote name="dayton" post="1313544" timestamp="1351516519"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=105393.msg1313543#msg1313543 date=1351516442]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

not at all.... we haven't had a loss yet. We also don't have an injured starting QB, thank God. BH has far more worries at the moment.
[/quote]

Yep  :'( Good thing is that Gigout can play the season out and we can limp into the playoffs with Denny or a more expieranced #2 in Gigout. I'm just glad it didn't happen closer to the playoffs like Dennys freshman year when he went out with a broke collar bone a week or two before the playoffs which we lost by 7 to PNG :(

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1313554" timestamp="1351516901"]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=105393.msg1313544#msg1313544 date=1351516519]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=105393.msg1313543#msg1313543 date=1351516442]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yep  :'( Good thing is that Gigout can play the season out and we can limp into the playoffs with Denny or a more expieranced #2 in Gigout. I'm just glad it didn't happen closer to the playoffs like Dennys freshman year when he went out with a broke collar bone a week or two before the playoffs which we lost by 7 to PNG :(
[/quote]
very true.... Denny needs to sit til Nov. 16th IMO.

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1313538" timestamp="1351516310"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=105393.msg1313512#msg1313512 date=1351513593]
[/quote]

[b]Boy feb you like to twist things to make it look like we are dogging Gigout don't you[/b] ::) I'm sure the Gigout family would agree that if he was better than Denny then Denny would be our #2. It's not a knock on Gigout he came in with great poise and played his heart out,but he isn't in every game at QB like Denny is and has been for the last 3 years. Denny is a very good player and to act like he can be replaced is foolish. When Denny went out the play calling gets limited to try and not put to much pressure on the back up in a game with pressure allready there. We would have thrown the ball a lot more with Denny in as well as more option plays becase Denny runs the option very well.
[/quote] No I don't goober. All I have seen is how oh if only Denny had played the whole game.. blah blah blah.. All I am saying is.. the back up did play his heart out.. and BH posters should be saying so.. not after someone says something about it.. please get back to work before you get fired.

[quote name="octfeb" post="1313573" timestamp="1351517452"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=105393.msg1313538#msg1313538 date=1351516310]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=105393.msg1313512#msg1313512 date=1351513593]
[/quote]

[b]Boy feb you like to twist things to make it look like we are dogging Gigout don't you[/b] ::) I'm sure the Gigout family would agree that if he was better than Denny then Denny would be our #2. It's not a knock on Gigout he came in with great poise and played his heart out,but he isn't in every game at QB like Denny is and has been for the last 3 years. Denny is a very good player and to act like he can be replaced is foolish. When Denny went out the play calling gets limited to try and not put to much pressure on the back up in a game with pressure allready there. We would have thrown the ball a lot more with Denny in as well as more option plays becase Denny runs the option very well.
[/quote] No I don't goober. All I have seen is how oh if only Denny had played the whole game.. blah blah blah.. All I am saying is.. the back up did play his heart out.. and BH posters should be saying so.. not after someone says something about it.. please get back to work before you get fired.
[/quote]

You are the queen of goober you box of rocks ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw