The Wild Ray Ray Offense?

WOS95

I am literally sick that he will be around for a few more years, that was one of the most poorly coached and played games I have ever seen.  I'm sick of his Chevy commercials, I'm sick of the interviews wearing leis before games, I'm sick of him blaming his poor job performance on the lack of fans in the stands.  After the 3rd quarter,  there wasn't hardly anyone left in the stands.  Oh wait, I should tell you how I really feel..... :-\

Guys, they played SAM...It seems they played a strong 1st qtr...sounds like they lack conditioning... And a lil discipline...if Woodard stays, the smart thing would be to scrub out the coaching staff...see who really fits and COACHES well(anyone can where the title of a coach) with his scheme.  Then u have to double check ur roster....with the classroom performance, and find some disciplined ball game players...not practice studs, not the 6-7 300lb OL kid that breaks all the rules, but the 6-0 280 beast that prays for the DL before each game...and wants to play when he's hurt, but knows when he's injured...the warrior...the Marine...the true Cardinal!

[quote name="SgtRey" post="1314423" timestamp="1351591500"]
Guys, they played SAM...It seems they played a strong 1st qtr...sounds like they lack conditioning... And a lil discipline...if Woodard stays, the smart thing would be to scrub out the coaching staff...see who really fits and COACHES well(anyone can where the title of a coach) with his scheme.  Then u have to double check ur roster....with the classroom performance, and find some disciplined ball game players...not practice studs, not the 6-7 300lb OL kid that breaks all the rules, but the 6-0 280 beast that prays for the DL before each game...and wants to play when he's hurt, but knows when he's injured...the warrior...the Marine...the true Cardinal!
[/quote]Woodard is doing none of those things. It seems like he is not taking this job seriously. He and his supporters can sit back and use the start-up excuse for years.

[quote name="SgtRey" post="1314423" timestamp="1351591500"]
Guys, they played SAM...It seems they played a strong 1st qtr...sounds like they lack conditioning... And a lil discipline...if Woodard stays, the smart thing would be to scrub out the coaching staff...see who really fits and COACHES well(anyone can where the title of a coach) with his scheme.  Then u have to double check ur roster....with the classroom performance, and find some disciplined ball game players...not practice studs, not the 6-7 300lb OL kid that breaks all the rules, [b]but the 6-0 280 beast that prays for the DL before each game[/b]...and wants to play when he's hurt, but knows when he's injured...the warrior...the Marine...the true Cardinal!
[/quote]
I love this line....Great post!
How's your son doing this year?

Jr is doing well.  The team is 8-0, 15-2 as a starter.

In 142 pass attempts he has 2 INTs and is completing 66% of his passes.  They are currently ranked 3 rd in the NAIA.

The funny thing is...they are a very young team, but play pretty big.

http://www.dakstats.com/WebSync/Pages/Team/Roster.aspx?association=10&sg=MFB&conference=NAIMFB1_HAAC&team=2251

The offensive coordinator is old fashioned and dumb...Woodard needs to fire him and pick up a coordinator that knows football...and also knows there are other WR'S...itsveasy to shut down a run game...especially easy to shut down lamars offense...u put 8 in the box...put 2 guys on number 11 and bam..they are done for...cuzvwhen passes are made...90 percent go to him regardless if he is open or not...its truly sad...other teams laugh when the play lamar cuz they know how easy it will be to stop them...sad sad

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kush1298
    Newest Member
    kush1298