21 3A Predictions

1. Bridge City
2. Silsbee
Hamshire-Fannett
Hardin-Jefferson 
West Orange-Stark
6.Buna     
7. Orangefield

3,4,and 5 are the hardest to try to predict. I really think 3,4,and 5 could go either way. These three teams i believe will battle hard for those spots. I know Bridge City and Silsbee are both solid. HJ is where they are cause of Duplant. Yep he's that good sorry. WOS is getting better every year. Buna lost to much yep i mean the Franklins sorry again they do make that much of a difference. Orangefield to young will be better next year. These are just my unprofessional, unbiased opinion.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="XDOG" post="1372945" timestamp="1360688434"]
1. Bridge City
2. Silsbee
Hamshire-Fannett
Hardin-Jefferson 
West Orange-Stark
6.Buna     
7. Orangefield

3,4,and 5 are the hardest to try to predict. I really think 3,4,and 5 could go either way. These three teams i believe will battle hard for those spots. I know Bridge City and Silsbee are both solid. HJ is where they are cause of Duplant. Yep he's that good sorry. WOS is getting better every year. Buna lost to much yep i mean the Franklins sorry again they do make that much of a difference. Orangefield to young will be better next year. These are just my unprofessional, unbiased opinion.
[/quote]

Nicely Put Dog..... Good job breaking it down.  I agree with your top 2 .. and the next 5 could go either way! Having to play BC and Silsbee in District will battle test the rest of the district so it might come down to strategy in the pitching rotation etc.  JMO
Critter

This district this year will be a toss-up. I dont think BC runs the table like they have the last few years. HJ has its share of good pitchers and yes Duplant will be able to match any teams best. WOS cant be counted out with the Anderson boys and (I cant think of his name sophmore)... Silsbee is always strong as is Orangefield. Buna lost a great kid that will be hard to replace. Dont know about HF.

[quote name="bedelmon" post="1373059" timestamp="1360696365"]
This district this year will be a toss-up. I dont think BC runs the table like they have the last few years. HJ has its share of good pitchers and yes Duplant will be able to match any teams best. WOS cant be counted out with the Anderson boys and (I cant think of his name sophmore)... Silsbee is always strong as is Orangefield. Buna lost a great kid that will be hard to replace. Dont know about HF.
[/quote]

We hear this every year about how BC won't win district cause of this stud pitcher or these stud hitters.... BC has the Hands down best pitcher in the Area in Guidry.  Now Duplant might be a great pitcher but Guidry is elite.  7 days til the season starts then everybody can really see how it plays out but IMO BC will win district again and Silsbee will be 2nd with 3rd up for grabs. Not posting this to start any arguments JMO just like you have yours  :D

[quote name="XDOG" post="1373114" timestamp="1360704073"]
Critter I totally agree with you on Guidry,and a great kid to boot. Gonna be a great year for baseball but of course the rain has got to STOP!!!!
[/quote]

I know!!!!!!! seems like every year we have to worry about rain when the season kicks off!!!!...LOL

[quote name="bedelmon" post="1374358" timestamp="1360883890"]
Rounder, what the hell do you know...
[/quote]

Wow???  I guess you didn't agree with Rounder's view. A guy puts his own honest opinon out there and gets this kind of response. Maybe this will put you in a better mood....

1. HJ wins 21-3A  district title, shuts out everyone, and wins every game by 10 run rule.
2. HJ is so good all the other schools defer and they get the runner up spot as well.
3. HJ's JV sneaks in and takes 3rd place in district  completing the never before seen sweep.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

All in all just kidding! You need to ease up.

SIlsbee's got it in the bag. We make up for what we lost last year in all aspects. Solid pitching, speed in the field and persistent hitting will take us to the top. We have plenty of returning powerhouse hitters as well as a new player who came from Jasper that was on the all-state team last year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder