KIRBYVILLE @ WOODVILLE POLL

Can Kirbyville pull out the win...  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Can Kirbyville pull out the win...

• Kirbyville
    • Woodville

Guest ECBucFan
Intriguing matchup here. If it turns into a shootout, it favors high octane KV, if it is more defensive, WV. I think WV takes it at home, plus the fact that WV is resilient. WV started 0-2 last year in still worked their way into the playofffs after everyone had wrote them off. No quit in them. I think this would be a great game to see. 

[quote name="rykerx144" post="1310362" timestamp="1351270313"]
[quote author=longball24 link=topic=105007.msg1310106#msg1310106 date=1351249938]
With the talent and speed Woodville has this could get UGLY.
[/quote]

you better bring your A game!  thats all im saying!
[/quote]

Hang in there ryker.......I hope Kville makes it happen.

I am not saying that it will get ugly. I am just saying that woodville is loaded with athletic kids. All spring long week after week college coaches were watching 3 to 4 kids work out in spring drills. From both small and large schools. IF players play and coaches coach to their potential it could get ugly. Big IF. 

[quote name="longball24" post="1310518" timestamp="1351279623"]
I am not saying that it will get ugly. I am just saying that woodville is loaded with athletic kids. All spring long week after week college coaches were watching 3 to 4 kids work out in spring drills. From both small and large schools. IF players play and coaches coach to their potential it could get ugly. Big IF.
[/quote]

That could be said of any team...If everything is clicking and going your way,It's hard to lose.... :D

Both teams match up well with each other. Woodville has the fastest secondary in the district for Kvilles speed at WR. Woodville is fast enough and strong enough om their front seven to stuff Kville's rushing attack. Not sure that Kville has enough speed or strength on D to keep up with Lockhart, Harrison, and several others Woodvie has.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder