Bridge City at Hamshire-Fannett Game Thread/Bridge City wins 30-0!

WOSgrad

[quote name="dawg13" post="1305474" timestamp="1350736987"]
When your coach gives up on trying to win games the kids will,or maybe he just dont know how to win.I really believe you should always field the best "TEAM" thats gives you a shot at winning and we or not doing it.
[/quote]

Interesting.....

I read where the freshmen King got most of the snaps at QB in the 2nd half.

Smith was just 3-8 in 1st half.

Guest Air Bisquit
[b]When your coach gives up on trying to win games[/b] the kids will,or maybe he just dont know how to win.I really believe you should always field the best "TEAM" thats gives you a shot at winning and we or not doing it.
[/quote]

Interesting!!

I was wondering how long it would take for these type of posts to start showing up, AGAIN. ::) ::)

Really do y'all watch the games! It has nothing to do with coaching THIS year! What is happening now is a combination of what the prior systems had done which is LEAVE! Why don't give this guy a chance to go thru an offseason with OUR Longhorns! The kids are weak they get pushed around cant blow anyone off the line can't tackle because they are weak and have their parents at home lying to them after every game saying its ok little Johnny you will get them next week well sorry tell little Johnny to quit his crying quit blaming others and get his butt off the couch eating bonbons and go run lift or hell just go outside! Now you say he isn't fielding his best TEAM now that is funny!!!! Please tell me what's his best team? Jimmy Johnson couldn't have coached at HF to many Jerry Jones.
Randy

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="randy77705" post="1305544" timestamp="1350743537"]
Really do y'all watch the games! It has nothing to do with coaching THIS year! What is happening now is a combination of what the prior systems had done which is LEAVE! Why don't give this guy a chance to go thru an offseason with OUR Longhorns! The kids are weak they get pushed around cant blow anyone off the line can't tackle because they are weak and have their parents at home lying to them after every game saying its ok little Johnny you will get them next week well sorry tell little Johnny to quit his crying quit blaming others and get his butt off the couch eating bonbons and go run lift or heck just go outside! Now you say he isn't fielding his best TEAM now that is funny!!!! Please tell me what's his best team? Jimmy Johnson couldn't have coached at HF to many Jerry Jones.
Randy
[/quote]

Excellent post +1 for you.

[quote name="randy77705" post="1305544" timestamp="1350743537"]
Really do y'all watch the games! It has nothing to do with coaching THIS year! What is happening now is a combination of what the prior systems had done which is LEAVE! Why don't give this guy a chance to go thru an offseason with OUR Longhorns! The kids are weak they get pushed around cant blow anyone off the line can't tackle because they are weak and have their parents at home lying to them after every game saying its ok little Johnny you will get them next week well sorry tell little Johnny to quit his crying quit blaming others and get his butt off the couch eating bonbons and go run lift or heck just go outside! Now you say he isn't fielding his best TEAM now that is funny!!!! Please tell me what's his best team? Jimmy Johnson couldn't have coached at HF to many Jerry Jones.
Randy
[/quote]Good post. And right on the mark. And yes I watched every play just to see if The coaching theory held water. And as I see it. On film Coaching had nothing to do with it. The players are suposed to execute the plays that are called and if that doesnt happen. Oh well

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="dawg13" post="1305957" timestamp="1350781501"]
Coaching does play a part when he is going with the good ole boy BS making changes every where but where it needs to be made.And you can label it any way you way you want it is the GOB syndrome all day long.
[/quote] ::) ::)

Dawg, really do tell who is the GOB I would love to know who is playing in  position that should be moved! Would we won district with this one move?
If all you have is negative talk why don't you sign your name don't hide behind a screen. Let me ask a question do you really care if HF wins or not? If you did you would see the kids are lazy mine included! I'm going to give this man a chance. Oh one more thing good old boy is at every school

Randy you told me something after the Splendora loss , tells me what the situation is at HF.And sign my name for what i know how people feel.and what you told me only coaches
Should know that info not another parent .So becareful what you say and who say it to.

When your coach gives up on trying to win games the kids will,or maybe he just dont know how to win.I really believe you should always field the best "TEAM" thats gives you a shot at winning and we or not doing it.
[/quote]
What a dumb comment. The guy has not had an off season.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pngbaseball33
    Newest Member
    pngbaseball33