Brenham @ Montgomery: Updates- Cubs Win 23-7!

(Montgomery ball) It was 4th and 11 with 9 seconds left in half and the clock running, coach West calls time out to force Montgomery to punt instead of just going to half with the lead. (I starting cursing cuz we've muffed every punt) Well it's snapped over the punters head and Brenham gets a FG out of it.  I apologize coach West....  Lol

Brenham    16
Montgomery 7
Half

Both teams look really sloppy.... 

Montgomery Special teams is killing them. Muffed punts and bad snaps have given Brenham 9 points. Not having Howard is hurting too. That makes Bodhi Bell the only legit threat at WR. Brenham puts Johnson on him and loads the box. Brenham has been playing with 1 high safety or sometimes no high safeties because they don't respect the pass because Braden Bell isn't the athlete that Ken'Dre Howard was. As I already believed, Darrion Johnson is definitely one of the top athletes in the state. He's shutting Bodhi Bell down and is powerful running the ball on offense. If Montgomery stops shooting themselves in the foot, they can come back.

[quote name="KellyGreen22" post="1298591" timestamp="1350095614"]
BF I wouldn't say both teams look sloppy, Brenham has had maybe two bad snaps... The defense has been awesome tonight, and hopefully it stays that way
[/quote]

The special teams did look sloppy in the first half.  Any way you can find out what's wrong with Darrion?

Congrats to Brenham. The D shut Montgomery down other than one broken tackle big play up the middle they dominated the game. Can't hand the ball to a good team twice inside your own 20 and expect to win. Montgomery has to clean up the mistakes or its one and done. Better fix this during the rest of district.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    voodoopriestonline
    Newest Member
    voodoopriestonline