Summer Creek at Kingwood Park Game Thread/Summer Creek wins 45-14!!

WOSgrad

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="jayhawk" post="1298349" timestamp="1350091413"]
Sitting on Creek side no parking on home side.KP shooting themselves in the foot they get near the redzone and fumble twice, SC looks to be a little flustered.
[/quote]stand up and wave at us...

[quote name="Matt" post="1298650" timestamp="1350096341"]
It's 9:45 and still no game on, so I will not be watching SC, f it i'm out
[/quote]well that stinks... kp holds them pretty good.. then they get discouraged sc throws to #7.. and sc throws to #7 and sc throws to #7.. thats pretty much how it went... some other plays here and there... but yeah... I will say though SC QB pretty good...

Well I say that but they've been announcing Cheerleaders/Dance Team/Band/Every Single Person In The Stands By Name For KP/Teachers/Coaches/Janitors/Bus Drivers for the more than 15 minutes I've been watching....not sure why we need to see the pre-game when it's on tape delay!

SC looks pretty good to me...QB is decisive and accurate...receivers and running backs are good...line is small but tenacious.  One thing that's bugging me is SC's LG is almost a yard behind the ball and the left tackle is even further back (his feet are at the 29 and he put his hand down on the 30...ball was snapped from the 31.5) on every pass play.  Pretty big tell there...not to mention should be a flag.

Defense looks fairly good at the line....camera needs to zoom out just a little though.  #40 for SC is strong at the point of attack...can't see much else at they're zoomed in so much you can't even see SC's linebackers pre-play.  Hope this improves.

44 looks like a good pass rusher...can't see the numbers of the lineman but they are getting off their blocks well.  Can't see the KP receivers but they have been pretty much wide open when the camera follows the ball to them.  KP's QB has missed 3 WIDE open guys thus far though.  He has had some good scrambles.

[quote name="octfeb" post="1298008" timestamp="1350073720"]
[quote author=Football Fan 4 Life link=topic=104590.msg1297996#msg1297996 date=1350072179]
Is this game being aired and if so where can I listen to or watch it?
[/quote]I think the link to watch online is on the thread "why no body do a kp v sc thread or something like that
[/quote]

haha you funny , and i saw you and that ole ugly camera on Thursday! :P

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder