Week 6 Pee Wee Scores

Last time i chime in on this

Once again none of yall pot stirring people were at the game so u dont know crap!

Png passed 75% of the time.

Bmt passed close to 50% in the firt half.

That made for a very long first half.  1st quarter bmt was up by close to 40. Then bmt started takin it easy but was still scoring with kids who have never ran the ball.

Then they decided to run he clock the second half.

U are retarded if u think its ok to tell bmt players not to score. Kids that may not have ever had a chance otherwise. It was a great experience for them. Yall want bmt to tell their kids not to try? Not to work hard? Thats whats so stupid. Not the score, but what yall haters expect.

Bottom line. Bmt didnt break any rules. Bmt didnt act unsportmanslike. Bmt is great with there kids, super stars and not.

If Png had a problem with it they should have called the game. But they didnt and their coach has already commented.

That tells me that all yall commenting just dont like Bmt B and are tryin to stir the pot. So instead of whinning and crying u should be working with ur kids so Bmt B dosnt put up 75 on yall!

Im done.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="americasteam88" post="1294229" timestamp="1349653067"]
No one said not to score just get your well experienced coaches to show some sportsmanship and show the kids how to be champion. Not to rub it in the face of opponents.
[/quote]

Ok enough, is enough!!!!  Do you not understand this was not about rubbing anything in anyones face.  There were no rules broken, these kids work hard everytime they touch the field.  The younger kids work just as hard, if not harder than the older kids.  So honestly how can you tell a kid, that never gets this chance, to not try his best.  If you have forth and thirty and a kid playing quarterback, with a running play called.  And the kid breaks for 60+ yard touchdown, is that the coaches fault, or is that a kid trying his best?  If you read alot of these post on this forum, many of you are just trying to find anything you can to bring this team down.  Let them be, and move on.  Oh yea by the way I'm not from Beaumont, I bleed blue and slver I'm a WOS Mustang through and through!!!

I feel for the little boys,from PNG! I've been around peewee football for 40 yrs,and have never seen this! In all the games that I've seen this year,a running clock is put in place after a team is up by 28 or more,to stop stuff like this! I don't blame the bmt kids,the coaches get a big thrill out of it! To be as big of a region that BMT is,they had to stack a team,to only have 2 teams.................they should have 4 or 5 teams!! Karma is coming!!

[quote name="americasteam88" post="1294229" timestamp="1349653067"]
No one said not to score just get your well experienced coaches to show some sportsmanship and show the kids how to be champion. Not to rub it in the face of opponents.
[/quote][quote author=Badboy Blue link=topic=104263.msg1294264#msg1294264 date=1349656414]
[quote author=americasteam88 link=topic=104263.msg1294229#msg1294229 date=1349653067]
[/quote]

Ok enough, is enough!!!!  Do you not understand this was not about rubbing anything in anyones face.  There were no rules broken, these kids work hard everytime they touch the field.  The younger kids work just as hard, if not harder than the older kids.  So honestly how can you tell a kid, that never gets this chance, to not try his best.  If you have forth and thirty and a kid playing quarterback, with a running play called.  And the kid breaks for 60+ yard touchdown, is that the coaches fault, or is that a kid trying his best?  If you read alot of these post on this forum, many of you are just trying to find anything you can to bring this team down.  Let them be, and move on.  Oh yea by the way I'm not from Beaumont, I bleed blue and slver I'm a WOS Mustang through and through!!!
[/quote]I'm not saying the kids didn't work hard,because i know they do,and so does the boys from PNG,just use some sportsmanship,and keep the clock running after a team is up,by 28,or more points...............The best team still wins,but not by 75!

Why is there only 2 teams in Beaumont?  I never really thought about it until now.  I know Nederland has 3 teams and Port Neches sometimes 3 as well.  Surely, Beaumont has WAY more kids than these Mid County teams. (Beaumont has 4 high schools!)  Do they play in a different league?  Anybody know?

[quote name="mfd814" post="1294487" timestamp="1349699175"]
If non starters are running the ball, your min play rule kids are running the ball, it's not a problem.  In the past, when all of the Bmt teams were getting blanked weekly , and they were the doormat, the other teams didn't complain.
[/quote]
True. But was it 75-0?

[quote name="mfd814" post="1294487" timestamp="1349699175"]
If non starters are running the ball, your min play rule kids are running the ball, it's not a problem.  In the past, when all of the Bmt teams were getting blanked weekly , and they were the doormat, the other teams didn't complain.
[/quote]

The score of 75-0 is the problem! That has never happened before and should never be allowed to happen! Every team that has played this PNG team has kept it under 40 and most under 30 because they knew it was a weaker team. Now before Beaumont gets on here and says their kids are special again, keep in mind what they are saying is that every kid on their team is 3 times better than all starters on any other team because the score was 3 times higer! It took Beaumont 3 years to build their program and they were a doormat for the first 2 but nobody ever scored 75 points on them. Say rules were not broken? I know I signed a code of ethics form every year I signed my kids up and I bet the STJFL makes the coaches agree to it too. I would bet this is covered in there. No excuses these coaches can come up with are good enough to explain it and they need to be kept away from youth sports!

[quote name="bwl4335" post="1294558" timestamp="1349704665"]
[quote author=mfd814 link=topic=104263.msg1294487#msg1294487 date=1349699175]
[/quote]

The score of 75-0 is the problem! That has never happened before and should never be allowed to happen! Every team that has played this PNG team has kept it under 40 and most under 30 because they knew it was a weaker team. Now before Beaumont gets on here and says their kids are special again, keep in mind what they are saying is that every kid on their team is 3 times better than all starters on any other team because the score was 3 times higer! It took Beaumont 3 years to build their program and they were a doormat for the first 2 but nobody ever scored 75 points on them. Say rules were not broken? I know I signed a code of ethics form every year I signed my kids up and I bet the STJFL makes the coaches agree to it too. I would bet this is covered in there. No excuses these coaches can come up with are good enough to explain it and they need to be kept away from youth sports!
[/quote]Removing the coaches isn't the answer. I think they should just remove the Anderson and Rivers kid then they will have the same team that went 0-10 in flag before they arrived.

[quote name="Gucci" post="1294574" timestamp="1349705806"]
[quote author=bwl4335 link=topic=104263.msg1294558#msg1294558 date=1349704665]
[/quote]

[/quote]Removing the coaches isn't the answer. I think they should just remove the Anderson and Rivers kid then they will have the same team that went 0-10 in flag before they arrived.
[/quote]
No no no don't get rid of the kids???? Just split them up next year. Make it fair! If that happened, maybe it would be 75-74 when the two teams played each other?

[quote name="bwl4335" post="1294558" timestamp="1349704665"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

This is getting out of hand.  For all the people who are willing to speculate someone must have cheated without either being there and seeing themselves or knowing the rules, here is a little something for you.

I have attached the STJFL Bylaws and their contact list LINKS for your convenience.  Why don't you man up and contact the STJFL and tell them your issues. Read the ByLaws first so you won't look like a complete idiot when you claim they are breaking rules when they may not be....

That will further your cause much better than all these accusations of wrong doing.......I'm really surprised a moderator has not locked this topic

http://www.stjfl.net/docs/STJFL%20CONDUCT.pdf

http://www.stjfl.net/docs/2012%20Contact%20List.pdf

this is not, nor has it ever been about bmt having a stacked team this is about scoring 75 points in a pee wee footbal game period... we all understand and have heard plenty!!! about how good bmt is with their talented players,  thats beside the point. the point is scoring 75 points in a 7&8 yr old pee wee gm is unexceptable and unexcusable and should be adressed by the stjfl, to insure that it doesent happen again. 

[quote name="cantbeat23" post="1294655" timestamp="1349710204"]
this is not, nor has it ever been about bmt having a stacked team this is about scoring 75 points in a pee wee footbal game period... we all understand and have heard plenty!!! about how good bmt is with their talented players,  thats beside the point. the point is scoring 75 points in a 7&8 yr old pee wee gm is unexceptable and unexcusable and should be adressed by the stjfl, to insure that it doesent happen again.
[/quote]

I gave you the STJFL contact list.....call em and voice your opinion....

Why do you think its neccessary to complain on a board that will do nothing?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder