HERE IT IS...... EC @ NEWTON

GATA

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="wackpack" post="1296214" timestamp="1349885182"]
[quote author=Back2swag link=topic=104226.msg1296208#msg1296208 date=1349884816]
Newton 46. EC 22
[/quote] lol.  Ec Defense  will not let that happen.  Your not playing warren this week. Keep it coming I enjoy a good laugh.
[/quote] EC defense LMBO

[quote name="Back2swag" post="1296486" timestamp="1349902103"]
Two years of lucky breaks
[/quote]Your up there with kitty litter. You don't know what  your talking about. You want to talk about lucky breaks. EC gave you two uncontested touchdowns. All you had to do is pick up the ball and run it in. The two years of luck was for Newton. You need to get your head out from where it's at and get some knowledge about football. You drew first blood.  ;D You and kitty litter need to stop hanging around each other, maybe that is where your head is.

[quote name="GATA" post="1296530" timestamp="1349904782"]
chill mode ECfan chill mode
[/quote]LOL I'm in chill mode. He wants to talk smack, he'll get return fire just like Kville_cats. He needs to get off his mom's apron strings and man up and admit that EC won. Not that all the moon and the stars did not line up right, so Newton lost. I will admit it if Newton win's Friday, I'm man enough  to say Newton has a good team and they won. I like facts, not just lost because of luck. That is like saying play better defense then their offense and you'll win. DUH. Back up what you talk (LOL ) or go back and hide under moma's apron. Everyone else admits EC won and moves on and not make up excuses. Ok I'm through smack talking for the day. I think.  ;D

I agree with ECFAN#1. Excuses are always easy to come by, but don't change the out come. Talk smack, now is the time and it's in good fun. Don't come on here and not predict any kind of out come and then next week chastise all the ones that did have guts enough to predict. I'm not talking about ECFAN#1 either, but there is one.

[quote name="ECFAN#1" post="1296570" timestamp="1349907780"]
[quote author=GATA link=topic=104226.msg1296530#msg1296530 date=1349904782]
[/quote]LOL I'm in chill mode. He wants to talk smack, he'll get return fire just like Kville_cats. He needs to get off his mom's apron strings and man up and admit that EC won. Not that all the moon and the stars did not line up right, so Newton lost. I will admit it if Newton win's Friday, I'm man enough  to say Newton has a good team and they won. I like facts, not just lost because of luck. That is like saying play better defense then their offense and you'll win. DUH. Back up what you talk (LOL ) or go back and hide under moma's apron. Everyone else admits EC won and moves on and not make up excuses. Ok I'm through smack talking for the day. I think.  ;D
[/quote]  So much anger, lol EC won last year good. Did You get humiliated in playoffs , Yes

[quote name="Back2swag" post="1296836" timestamp="1349962799"]
[quote author=ECFAN#1 link=topic=104226.msg1296570#msg1296570 date=1349907780]
[quote author=GATA link=topic=104226.msg1296530#msg1296530 date=1349904782]
[/quote]  So much anger, lol EC won last year good. Did You get humiliated in playoffs , Yes
[/quote]

Well, EC made it to Regional Newton LOST to Crockett in the area round.  Humiliation, you tell me?

YA'LL KILL ME.I BLEED PURPLE AND WHITE.THE PAST IS THE PAST.THE TEAM THAT PLAYS GOOD DEFENSE WILL WIN,BUT BOTH DEFENSES ARE SUSPECT.NEWTON IS RANKED IN THE TOP 10 BUT THEIR DEFENSE WILL HAVE TO IMPROVE BEFORE I BELIEVE IT.EACH TEAM HAS A GOOD PROGRAM,MAY THE BEST ONE WIN.EAGLES IN A CLOSE ONE.

I agree with both sides.  EC has won the past two years because they was the best team.  It doesnt matter what excuses Newton has EC outplayed them and the ball in their court now until Newton finds a way to beat them. 

On the other hand, I also agree that the Newton teams that EC has played the past two years is not the Newton teams that we are used to seeing.  I do think that they are getting back to PAR and we will find out Friday night.  I am not taking anything at all away from EC, they got the wins and deserve the credit!  Now lets see if they can keep it up with Newton returning back to form.  JMO

[quote name="rykerx144" post="1296864" timestamp="1349965773"]
I agree with both sides.  EC has won the past two years because they was the best team.  It doesnt matter what excuses Newton has EC outplayed them and the ball in their court now until Newton finds a way to beat them. 

On the other hand, I also agree that the Newton teams that EC has played the past two years is not the Newton teams that we are used to seeing.  I do think that they are getting back to PAR and we will find out Friday night.  I am not taking anything at all away from EC, they got the wins and deserve the credit!  Now lets see if they can keep it up with Newton returning back to form.  JMO
[/quote]  +1

[quote name="rykerx144" post="1296864" timestamp="1349965773"]

[/quote]

I think your right, but Newton has yet to prove it. Friday night will be the proof.

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="1296919" timestamp="1349969267"]
[quote author=rykerx144 link=topic=104226.msg1296864#msg1296864 date=1349965773]

[/quote]

I think your right, but Newton has yet to prove it. Friday night will be the proof.
[/quote]Or not ......

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw