• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Back2swag" post="1296836" timestamp="1349962799"]
[quote author=ECFAN#1 link=topic=104226.msg1296570#msg1296570 date=1349907780]
[quote author=GATA link=topic=104226.msg1296530#msg1296530 date=1349904782]
chill mode ECfan chill mode
[/quote]LOL I'm in chill mode. He wants to talk smack, he'll get return fire just like Kville_cats. He needs to get off his mom's apron strings and man up and admit that EC won. Not that all the moon and the stars did not line up right, so Newton lost. I will admit it if Newton win's Friday, I'm man enough  to say Newton has a good team and they won. I like facts, not just lost because of luck. That is like saying play better defense then their offense and you'll win. DUH. Back up what you talk (LOL ) or go back and hide under moma's apron. Everyone else admits EC won and moves on and not make up excuses. Ok I'm through smack talking for the day. I think.  ;D
[/quote]  So much anger, lol EC won last year good. Did You get humiliated in playoffs , Yes
[/quote]No anger here, Just smack talk. Your not very smart talking about a team that beat you. Just think what they would have done to you if they did that to us, if you would have made it that far. LOL Maybe your luck would have been better if you would have played them. DUH  ;D You’re not smart enough to throw out the put downs and not see the repercussions. Oh and I’m still not mad, just having some fun using your own words. Keep drawing blood and I’ll keep using your words against you, making you look silly. LOL

Humiliation is not easy to forget. Sealy humiliated Newton 80 something to 3 or 6 or maybe it was -something in the playoffs one time. Sure felt like -something. These youngsters say all that is history and don't count now a days. Bull is what I say, if you lived it, you'd remember it. At one time was the largest margin of defeat in playoff history I believe. Just one more thing EC hasn't beat us at. :o History don't stop just because it was before your time. ;D Back2swag you might want to study up a little. Newton has a lot of tradition. Also has a lot of history, just not all good. Eagles still win Friday night to add to the tradition as well as history. ;)

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="1297093" timestamp="1349979753"]
Humiliation is not easy to forget. Sealy humiliated Newton 80 something to 3 or 6 or maybe it was -something in the playoffs one time. Sure felt like -something. These youngsters say all that is history and don't count now a days. Bull is what I say, if you lived it, you'd remember it. At one time was the largest margin of defeat in playoff history I believe. Just one more thing EC hasn't beat us at. :o History don't stop just because it was before your time. ;D Back2swag you might want to study up a little. Newton has a lot of tradition. Also has a lot of history, just not all good. Eagles still win Friday night to add to the tradition as well as history. ;)
[/quote]ChampionEagles you are correct we have to play in Newton. You bring some good points into the conversaiton. EC would love to change that history Friday, winning one at your place. LOL Like I said you bring up some good points. Best wishes to you Friday, just not enough to beat us. LOL  ;D

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="1297093" timestamp="1349979753"]
[/quote] I never said Newton didn't have any humiliating loses in the playoffs .. don't forget one of the worst a 76-20 loss just 2 years ago to Cam.

[quote name="finger roll" post="1297420" timestamp="1350004782"]
[b]I think EC has the better defense [/b] now that #44 has tightened up the LB position and Newton has the better offense all around.  EC has the best player in Roberts.  The game is in Newton.  I think this is going to be a great game.  I am picking EC by less than a TD.
[/quote]

Not sure how East Chambers has the better defense. Look at the #'s. Newton allows 5 more passing yards per game. East Chambers allows 30 more rushing yards per game. Newton defense allows an average of 11 points per game. East Chambers allows 13.6

[quote name="NewtonNation" post="1297649" timestamp="1350044130"]
[quote author=finger roll link=topic=104226.msg1297420#msg1297420 date=1350004782]
[b]I think EC has the better defense [/b] now that #44 has tightened up the LB position and Newton has the better offense all around.  EC has the best player in Roberts.  The game is in Newton.  I think this is going to be a great game.  I am picking EC by less than a TD.
[/quote]

Not sure how East Chambers has the better defense. Look at the #'s.
Newton allows 5 more passing yards per game. East Chambers allows 30 more rushing yards per game. Both defenses only allow an average of 11 points per game. Look pretty even to me.
[/quote] EC gave up 28 to Orangefield and lost to HJ

THE PAST IS THE PAST AND NUMBERS MEAN NOTHING.CASE IN POINT.IN 1998 NEWTON PLAYED WOS AND LOST  10-0,LATER IN THE YEAR THEY PLAYED SILSBEE AND WON 55-0.SILSBEE AND WOS PLAYED IN THE PLAYOFFS AND SILSBEE WON 27-25 OR SOMETHING CLOSE TO IT.ACCORDING TO YA'LL SILSBEE SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ON THE SAME FIELD.ALL THAT MATTERS IS TONIGHT THEY BRING IT OR THEY DON'T.

[quote name="TDICKER" post="1297719" timestamp="1350051072"]
THE PAST IS THE PAST AND NUMBERS MEAN NOTHING.CASE IN POINT.IN 1998 NEWTON PLAYED WOS AND LOST  10-0,LATER IN THE YEAR THEY PLAYED SILSBEE AND WON 55-0.SILSBEE AND WOS PLAYED IN THE PLAYOFFS AND SILSBEE WON 27-25 OR SOMETHING CLOSE TO IT.ACCORDING TO YA'LL SILSBEE SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ON THE SAME FIELD.ALL THAT MATTERS IS TONIGHT THEY BRING IT OR THEY DON'T.
[/quote]

No need to yell. All caps is considered yelling.

That all caps thing being considered yelling is silly to me.  My brother is a draftsman and hand "letters" in all caps, so he types in all caps as well.  Some people just find it easier to type in all caps rather than worry about punctuation and capitalization and grammar.  Sort of like those that like to use LOL, BTW, IMO, etc. instead of typing out the phrases.

BTW, I pick EC by 7 or less.
:-*

[quote name="rykerx144" post="1296864" timestamp="1349965773"]
I agree with both sides.  EC has won the past two years because they was the best team.  It doesnt matter what excuses Newton has EC outplayed them and the ball in their court now until Newton finds a way to beat them. 

On the other hand, I also agree that the Newton teams that EC has played the past two years is not the Newton teams that we are used to seeing.  I do think that they are getting back to PAR and we will find out Friday night.  I am not taking anything at all away from EC, they got the wins and deserve the credit!  Now lets see if they can keep it up with Newton returning back to form.  JMO
[/quote]

EC meet the newton weve been talkin about! 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83