Montgomery vs Waller

Coming off a close game with Mag West I saw a lot of things Montgomery nees to improve on, but I think they grew up a little at the end of a close hard fought rivalry for homecoming. Montgomery went into Waller last year and blew them out 40 - 14 so I'd expect more of the same this year. I think Bolfing and his coaching staff correct the problems we had and put the Bulldogs down. Waller is coming off an overtime loss to Willis which isn't a very good team in 18-4a.

Montgomery 35
Waller          14

Possible trap game?

IMO, this is a pretty important game for the Bears.  Look at it this way... A loss here would not be good for team morale, considering how they played against MW last week, and having to face a team they have never beaten the next week, when Brenham comes to town.

Well last year's team came off a loss to West and used Waller as a statement game heading into the Brenham game. I see the same type of scenario this week. Bears didn't play well last week, and they'll use Waller as a bounce back statement game to show they're still a strong team.

[quote name="texasaggie" post="1289287" timestamp="1349225807"]
Well last year's team came off a loss to West and used Waller as a statement game heading into the Brenham game. I see the same type of scenario this week. Bears didn't play well last week, and they'll use Waller as a bounce back statement game to show they're still a strong team.
[/quote]

I agree.  It's just one way to look at it.

Thats a good point BH, but I would have to say after what we witnessed last week Waller may be in for a very very rude awakening I think they saw the score and have already tried to size the Bears up based souly on a bad game with a rival. Bolfing will correct the mistakes and the Bears should roll Waller up and spit them out same as last year. But stranger things have happened.......

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami