BH Vs. Humble

BHFAN

[quote name="dayton" post="1289684" timestamp="1349282304"]
[quote author=COOG8BRONCO link=topic=103985.msg1289665#msg1289665 date=1349281593]
I said that because I don't know 17-4a enrollment totals. Connally and Georgetown just look like the best teams, the rest of the district isn't that good but I don't know who goes where during playoff time in that district. BH and Crosby are going to finish 6-2 in the toughest district in the region and the 3 district losses BH and Crosby will have other than each other will all be D1 teams come playoff time. Brenham and one of the good 17-4a teams will play in the first round and knock each other out, just like out of Ned, Vidor, SC, Dayton two of the best teams in the region will be at home after the first round. So unless you're putting all your marbles in Brenham or Lee's basket then BH and Crosby is a very possible quarterfinal game. BH put 36 on Ozen last year, their problem has always been getting stops much like Crosby. [size=18pt][b][u]This BH team is better than last year's, [/u][/b][/size]and the 3-4 slots in 20-4a are weaker than last year. By no means am I saying that Crosby and BH will end up being the best teams in the region, just that if you take the glue sniffing out of it you could see this bracket is much easier than the one that Coogs were in last time they went to the 3rd round with Merka. Now as for BH, don't ask me why, but I just have faith they can finally get over the hump.
[/quote]

All you BH fans feel this way? serious question...
[/quote]Doesn't matter how they feel. They can't give you and unbiased opinion. I saw BH and Crosby play last year, I saw BH and Crosby play this year. The score doesn't say so but this year's version of the Eagles is better. Last year's Dayton team was better even though Dayton beat Crosby on a last minute kick return for a td. I don't care what you say, Dayton looked a lot better last year with Herrera at the helm. At least the boy didn't slide every time he broke the pocket. For the Dayton fans who say this year's team is better, I bet liltex doesn't have that "3rd round or better" up come mid-november. That's just my two teeth though. . . .

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coog goob I never said the d2 bracket was tougher than the d1 bracket. Unlike you I dont know who all the teams are going to be and I have not seen them all play. I said how do you know 20 4a will be your toughest test when you already said you havent seen your other projected winners play. You say bh is better this year but before dayton spanked crosby you said crosby was better than dayton. It seems to me you dont know crap.

[quote name="COOG8BRONCO" post="1289712" timestamp="1349283534"]
Doesn't matter how they feel. They can't give you and unbiased opinion. I saw BH and Crosby play last year, I saw BH and Crosby play this year. The score doesn't say so but this year's version of the Eagles is better. Last year's Dayton team was better even though Dayton beat Crosby on a last minute kick return for a td. I don't care what you say, Dayton looked a lot better last year with Herrera at the helm. At least the boy didn't slide every time he broke the pocket. For the Dayton fans who say this year's team is better, I bet liltex doesn't have that "3rd round or better" up come mid-november. That's just my two teeth though. . . .
[/quote]

I loved AH at QB.... and I've never compared the 3 yr starter to Markain.... if we are better, it's due to a more experienced defense and more depth at the skill spots.... putting that aside though. Markain was running well early in the year, putting his head down etc. He's dealt with some injuries as well as some oral surgery, the past few weeks.  If we don't have to run him, I think that's great. He just gets/stays healthy every game we don't have to. Check out this run against CEK..... he'll be fine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvY379SMVT0&list=UUmaT2brUIkJTXo1w8KX6CfA&index=6&feature=plcp&safety_mode=true&persist_safety_mode=1&safe=active

[quote name="dayton" post="1289748" timestamp="1349285571"]
[quote author=COOG8BRONCO link=topic=103985.msg1289712#msg1289712 date=1349283534]
Doesn't matter how they feel. They can't give you and unbiased opinion. I saw BH and Crosby play last year, I saw BH and Crosby play this year. The score doesn't say so but this year's version of the Eagles is better. Last year's Dayton team was better even though Dayton beat Crosby on a last minute kick return for a td. I don't care what you say, Dayton looked a lot better last year with Herrera at the helm. At least the boy didn't slide every time he broke the pocket. For the Dayton fans who say this year's team is better, I bet liltex doesn't have that "3rd round or better" up come mid-november. That's just my two teeth though. . . .
[/quote]

I loved AH at QB.... and I've never compared the 3 yr starter to Markain.... if we are better, it's due to a more experienced defense and more depth at the skill spots.... putting that aside though. Markain was running well early in the year, putting his head down etc. He's dealt with some injuries as well as some oral surgery, the past few weeks.  If we don't have to run him, I think that's great. He just gets/stays healthy every game we don't have to. Check out this run against CEK..... he'll be fine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvY379SMVT0&list=UUmaT2brUIkJTXo1w8KX6CfA&index=6&feature=plcp&safety_mode=true&persist_safety_mode=1&safe=active
[/quote]

Yep, that's the CE King I know.  ;D ;D  Come Oct 26 if he does that he's got more oral surgury coming....... ;D ;D ;D  Dolan may up-root his chia-pet.  ;)

Guest octfeb
[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1289674" timestamp="1349281937"]
Told ya he was smart, you toothless "glue sniffers"......... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote] hes in disguise... as him.. who he really is.. go ahead.. do it.... 

[quote name="octfeb" post="1289803" timestamp="1349288458"]
[quote author=Smoking Baby link=topic=103985.msg1289674#msg1289674 date=1349281937]
[/quote]

Is this Dayton code?

Guest octfeb
[quote name="octfeb" post="1289803" timestamp="1349288458"]
[quote author=Smoking Baby link=topic=103985.msg1289674#msg1289674 date=1349281937]
[/quote]Nope.. not even close... just ask him.. see if he tells the truth...

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1289714" timestamp="1349283591"]
Coog goob I never said the d2 bracket was tougher than the d1 bracket. Unlike you I dont know who all the teams are going to be and I have not seen them all play. I said how do you know 20 4a will be your toughest test when you already said you havent seen your other projected winners play. [b]You say bh is better this year but before dayton spanked crosby you said crosby was better than dayton. It seems to me you dont know crap.[/b][/quote]Man, you're making this too easy. At least April makes a point when she post. Last year Dayton lost to GCM and Barbers Hill cause they were better than Dayton, will you admit that? You can bet your Carhartt you won't and Crosby beat them both. What you will have is an excuse though. Crosby beat Hill again this year, after BH beats Dayton again what is your excuse going to be, you were resting players? Crosby beat Willis by 50 and ran up and down the field on Magnolia West during a scrimmage. Those are the 3-4 teams from 18-4a. If you research the shedules and statistics of the 17-4a teams I think you would come to the same logical conclusion. North Forest is undefeated in their district, I think that says enough about 21-4a. I could run down 17 to 24-4a to you but you probably still couldn't comprehend it. Loosen your camo headdress and try to comprehend this though, trying to find Bronco come mid-november will be like spotlighting unicorns on 321. . . . I can dumb it down a little more if you need me to.

[quote name="octfeb" post="1289900" timestamp="1349298482"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=103985.msg1289803#msg1289803 date=1349288458]
[/quote]All I do is tell the truth April, you should know that ;)

Guest octfeb
[quote name="COOG8BRONCO" post="1289912" timestamp="1349299263"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=103985.msg1289900#msg1289900 date=1349298482]
[/quote] See.... you know you are cougar4 or whatever your last screen name was... but being you lost the bet to stay silent for the rest of the season  you changed it to COOG8BRONCO and referred to  cougar4 as "my boy" And when I said something bout cougar4 being your son, you replyed no you work together.. and being he lost a bet he couldn't stand what was being said about Crosby and so YOU AKA cougar4 made a new screen name so you could "set the record straight" ... just proves you are not worthy... IJS...you remind me of BHFAN... you two are like two short men in a pod.... And why do you keep calling me April... As far you know it could be May or June...

[quote name="COOG8BRONCO" post="1289907" timestamp="1349298987"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=103985.msg1289714#msg1289714 date=1349283591]
Coog goob I never said the d2 bracket was tougher than the d1 bracket. Unlike you I dont know who all the teams are going to be and I have not seen them all play. I said how do you know 20 4a will be your toughest test when you already said you havent seen your other projected winners play. You say bh is better this year but before dayton spanked crosby you said crosby was better than dayton. It seems to me you dont know crap.[/quote]Man, you're making this too easy. At least April makes a point when she post. Last year Dayton lost to GCM and Barbers Hill cause they were better than Dayton, will you admit that? You can bet your Carhartt you won't and Crosby beat them both. What you will have is an excuse though. Crosby beat Hill again this year, after BH beats Dayton again what is your excuse going to be, you were resting players? Crosby beat Willis by 50 and ran up and down the field on Magnolia West during a scrimmage. Those are the 3-4 teams from 18-4a. If you research the shedules and statistics of the 17-4a teams I think you would come to the same logical conclusion. North Forest is undefeated in their district, I think that says enough about 21-4a. I could run down 17 to 24-4a to you but you probably still couldn't comprehend it. Loosen your camo headdress and try to comprehend this though, [b]trying to find Bronco come mid-november will be like spotlighting unicorns on 321[/b]. . . . I can dumb it down a little more if you need me to.
[/quote]

a lotta hard talk for someone who's team has only made it that far once or twice. A Crosby poster talking like that to Dayton, IMO equates us jacking our jaws to La Marque or even WOS about how they have no shot to go deep. Just doesn't make sense.

Anywho, good luck to Crosby the rest of the way; should be smooth sailing through the rest of district. BTW, check your schedule, the first week of the playoffs is Mid-November, we'll be there. ;D

BH 35  Humble 12

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1289923" timestamp="1349302029"]
I think I get it. Dayton is better than crosby. Bh is better than dayton and crosby is better than bh. Crosby and bh will meet in the quarter finals and bh wins state.
[/quote]

Well now, you just might turn out alright.  We may even left you move to BH after that post...... ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1289704" timestamp="1349283219"]
Overall I think we are about even or maybe slightly better.  The areas were are not as good in, I see us getting better every week. 

Defense - Pass defense is better, run defense a little off from last year, but imporved each week (one of the adjustement people mentioned).

Offense - Our QB is a junior and has more experience.  Passing game is there when we need it.  Run game is probably a little off from last year, but an adjustement there seems to be paying off. 

Special Teams - Little off to same.  Kicker had a bumpy start, but played very well last week.  Return game has been good enough.  Return defense has been pretty good.  Got two guys on return defense that are fast and will lay avhit on you.     
[/quote]

I agree with you smoking baby for the most part. However I think it is still too early to say whether this team is better than last years. I don't think the teams we have played at this point in the season, with the exception of Crosby, are near as good as the teams we played last year. We won't know until the Dayton game. Remember that this is supposed to be a rebuilding year with a lot of young players to replace seniors that graduated. We have done well against lesser competition, as we should.

[quote name="octfeb" post="1289920" timestamp="1349300884"]
[quote author=COOG8BRONCO link=topic=103985.msg1289912#msg1289912 date=1349299263]
[/quote] See.... you know you are cougar4 or whatever your last screen name was... but being you lost the bet to stay silent for the rest of the season  you changed it to COOG8BRONCO and referred to  cougar4 as "my boy" And when I said something bout cougar4 being your son, you replyed no you work together.. and being he lost a bet he couldn't stand what was being said about Crosby and so YOU AKA cougar4 made a new screen name so you could "set the record straight" ... just proves you are not worthy... IJS...you remind me of BHFAN... you two are like two short men in a pod.... And why do you keep calling me April... As far you know it could be May or June...
[/quote]

Not sure where you are getting your intell sugar pie, but I'm not short  8)

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1289923" timestamp="1349302029"]
I think I get it. Dayton is better than crosby. Bh is better than dayton and crosby is better than bh. Crosby and bh will meet in the quarter finals and bh wins state.
[/quote]

We might could have won state, but yall called it fair and square after the Friendswood game ::)

[quote name="dayton" post="1289945" timestamp="1349304947"]
[quote author=COOG8BRONCO link=topic=103985.msg1289907#msg1289907 date=1349298987]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=103985.msg1289714#msg1289714 date=1349283591]
Coog goob I never said the d2 bracket was tougher than the d1 bracket. Unlike you I dont know who all the teams are going to be and I have not seen them all play. I said how do you know 20 4a will be your toughest test when you already said you havent seen your other projected winners play. You say bh is better this year but before dayton spanked crosby you said crosby was better than dayton. It seems to me you dont know crap.[/quote]Man, you're making this too easy. At least April makes a point when she post. Last year Dayton lost to GCM and Barbers Hill cause they were better than Dayton, will you admit that? You can bet your Carhartt you won't and Crosby beat them both. What you will have is an excuse though. Crosby beat Hill again this year, after BH beats Dayton again what is your excuse going to be, you were resting players? Crosby beat Willis by 50 and ran up and down the field on Magnolia West during a scrimmage. Those are the 3-4 teams from 18-4a. If you research the shedules and statistics of the 17-4a teams I think you would come to the same logical conclusion. North Forest is undefeated in their district, I think that says enough about 21-4a. I could run down 17 to 24-4a to you but you probably still couldn't comprehend it. Loosen your camo headdress and try to comprehend this though, [b]trying to find Bronco come mid-november will be like spotlighting unicorns on 321[/b]. . . . I can dumb it down a little more if you need me to.
[/quote]

a lotta hard talk for someone who's team has only made it that far once or twice. A Crosby poster talking like that to Dayton, IMO equates us jacking our jaws to La Marque or even WOS about how they have no shot to go deep. Just doesn't make sense.

Anywho, good luck to Crosby the rest of the way; should be smooth sailing through the rest of district. BTW, check your schedule, the first week of the playoffs is Mid-November, we'll be there. ;D

[b]BH 35  Humble 12[/b][/quote]

Hmm lets see KWP beat Humble 33-0 and we beat KWP 35-3........I think we might be able to score more than 35.... remeber we are not Datyon we play ball every week ;)

Guest octfeb
[quote name="BHFAN" post="1290156" timestamp="1349353343"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=103985.msg1289920#msg1289920 date=1349300884]
[quote author=COOG8BRONCO link=topic=103985.msg1289912#msg1289912 date=1349299263]
[/quote]

[/quote]Oh my bad.. your the yes man... whatever the wife says you say yes.. otherwise you get grounded from the computer....

[quote name="octfeb" post="1290170" timestamp="1349354705"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=103985.msg1290156#msg1290156 date=1349353343]
[/quote]

[/quote]Oh my bad.. your a yes man... whatever the wife says you say yes.. otherwise you get grounded from the computer....
[/quote]
I overheard Smoking Baby, down at the upscale night spot called "Iggy Joes", that bhfan wasn't short but small in stature.  ;) Which explains why Smokin is two-timing with bh15 now.

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1290160" timestamp="1349353730"]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=103985.msg1289945#msg1289945 date=1349304947]
[quote author=COOG8BRONCO link=topic=103985.msg1289907#msg1289907 date=1349298987]
[/quote]

Hmm lets see KWP beat Humble 33-0 and we beat KWP 35-3........I think we might be able to score more than 35.... remeber we are not Datyon we play ball every week ;)
[/quote]

my prediction was perfunctory to staying on topic.... I don't care what ya'll score.

[quote name="octfeb" post="1290170" timestamp="1349354705"]
[/quote]

[/quote]Oh my bad.. your the yes man... whatever the wife says you say yes.. otherwise you get grounded from the computer....
[/quote]
I know in Dayton your used to your man back handing you to put you in your place(Which I really can't blame him). However here we respect each other :) Now go get them stains out of your hubby draws ;D

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="1290177" timestamp="1349355427"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=103985.msg1290170#msg1290170 date=1349354705]
[/quote]

[/quote]Oh my bad.. your a yes man... whatever the wife says you say yes.. otherwise you get grounded from the computer....
[/quote]
I overheard Smoking Baby, down at the upscale night spot called "Iggy Joes", that bhfan wasn't short but small in stature.  ;) Which explains why Smokin is two-timing with bh15 now.
[/quote]

Crush alert!!!! Smoking Hawkeye is following you! Everyone wants to be around winners i guess ;)

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1290160" timestamp="1349353730"]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=103985.msg1289945#msg1289945 date=1349304947]
[/quote]

[/quote]Unless you are playing Crosby!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder