East Chambers at Woodville Game Thread/East Chambers wins 28-6!

WOSgrad

Hey don't you guys agree that Woodville's play calling sucked. I said it would come down to play calling 1 and turnovers 2. Woodville has a ton of athletes, but will never win with the shameful play calling. Why would you run the ball on third down and 7 and run like two to 3 plays almost the whole game. One dimensional. Until we get the politics out of Woodville we won't be a true contender. Just had to say that.

[quote name="goldenarm" post="1286218" timestamp="1348934615"]
wdv was beat worse than the score indiated # 60 for EC was a beast must be 7 ft and 350 lbs. He lived in the backfield. what SFA 02 said.
[/quote]
I don't agree. There were some bright spots. Not many, but there were some. IMO they didn't run Harrison enough at all. You have that kind of size with that kind of speed...utilize it. The play-calling was awful. Losing your starting QB the week before the biggest you've played all year and having to transition your offense is tough to overcome. But I'm proud of Woodville for not laying down and at least finishing with some pride by scoring towards the end of the game. 

[quote name="eagleswoodville#1" post="1286536" timestamp="1348950106"]
[quote author=goldenarm link=topic=103847.msg1286218#msg1286218 date=1348934615]
wdv was beat worse than the score indiated # 60 for EC was a beast must be 7 ft and 350 lbs. He lived in the backfield. what SFA 02 said.
[/quote]
I don't agree. There were some bright spots. Not many, but there were some. IMO they didn't run Harrison enough at all. You have that kind of size with that kind of speed...utilize it. The play-calling was awful. Losing your starting QB the week before the biggest you've played all year and having to transition your offense is tough to overcome. But I'm proud of Woodville for not laying down and at least finishing with some pride by scoring towards the end of the game.
[/quote]Woodville did have some brighy spots, #14, #9, #7 has alot of speed.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kush1298
    Newest Member
    kush1298