OF 63 BC 37 Final

KFDM COOP

Guest BobcatBeliever

OF poured it on in the 4th' date=' but being down by 6 in the 1st, 9 at half, 12 in the 3rd, I would consider a match for at least 3 qtrs.[/quote']

I'm not even going to argue that point.....you should probably know the history and the behind the scenes part to know why I said what I did.

Guest bleed orange

Yes it was a battle for 3 qtrs. But Bobcatbeliever is right, you don't know the whole story. They were talking smack on our web site. BC is better than they have been and they will cause problems for some teams in the district. I am actually pulling for them to cause some problems in the standings. If they can learn to control their emotions they will suprise some teams. But thats a big if.

Someone tell Granger, since I didnt get a chance to, that Im glad she is ok. That was scaring looking since it was right in front of me and it was good to see her get back in there.

AND, let me say how nice it was to receive a Christmas card from the lady cats. Always my favorite thing when players say hello and things of that nature. Not too many do it when a reporter is around but they sure do. I say thank you to each one of them and hope their christmas break is a good one (if coach doesnt have them shooting FTs and running too much)

Merry Christmas to both sides from tonights game and to all the fans and coaches. Cya after the break, unless someone gives me a million dollars for a present!

Guest Sports Cards

Yes it was a battle for 3 qtrs. But Bobcatbeliever is right, you don't know the whole story. They were talking smack on our web site. BC is better than they have been and they will cause problems for some teams in the district. I am actually pulling for them to cause some problems in the standings. If they can learn to control their emotions they will suprise some teams. But thats a big if.

"They" ??? Unless some post were deleted, it looked like "one" person was being a fool on your website, while one was on there apologizing for her. Didn't exactly look like "they" were talking smack on your site.

And they do have talent, with a lot of talent coming back next year. They just can't quite put 4 quarters together.

Guest jbseballfan

Good point Sports Cards....I checked it out too.  ONE person was running their mouth, another apologized....

and now all the smack talk is coming from OF on their website.....post after post after post about DQ.

congrats to OF...I really hope you roll through the rest of district undefeated....just remember there is something to be said for being a humble winner.

Guest bleed orange

Its all in fun. Actually the post were someone apologized was written by some OF kids playing a joke. Oh by the way we are humble, wins don't come easy for us in any sports. We have to fight, scratch and work extra hard to get everything we get. We are not big fast or have super athletes but we will get after you.

Guest BobcatBeliever

Good point Sports Cards....I checked it out too.  ONE person was running their mouth, another apologized....

and now all the smack talk is coming from OF on their website.....post after post after post about DQ.

congrats to OF...I really hope you roll through the rest of district undefeated....just remember there is something to be said for being a humble winner.

Actually, I wasn't even referring to anything posted on the OF website.  This particular game between OF and BC is extremely personal for a couple of those kids, from both schools.  In my most "humble" opinion, knowing one of the BC kids as well as I do, she didn't put up the fight that I KNOW she has!!!!  That was my point.  The comments about DQ were all in fun.  BC kicks our butt in every sport except Basketball, so we take this opportunity to play back.  It has nothing at all to do with being arrogant.  BC's girls played a good game, but that one kid has a whole lot more kick.

Guest Sports Cards

Actually, I wasn't even referring to anything posted on the OF website.  This particular game between OF and BC is extremely personal for a couple of those kids, from both schools.  In my most "humble" opinion, knowing one of the BC kids as well as I do, she didn't put up the fight that I KNOW she has!!!!  That was my point.  The comments about DQ were all in fun.  BC kicks our butt in every sport except Basketball, so we take this opportunity to play back.  It has nothing at all to do with being arrogant.  BC's girls played a good game, but that one kid has a whole lot more kick.

Well I'm pulling for OF to make the playoffs. I also want these BC girls to pull off one upset before the year ends, to build confidence for next season.

With 6'1 sophomore Samantha West improving every game, the Jr. Angelle Sister's giving 110% at everything they do, Jr. Brittney James athletic ability, and a number of other young players improving each day, the girls have a real shot at competing next season.

Guest BobcatBeliever

BC can absolutely compete next year.  They can compete THIS year!  I'm not sure they realize it.  However, Jaques graduating is going to be like Katie Sanders graduating from OF last year!!!!  Alot of talent is still there but a big void.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin